• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

new fruits and flowers

I hope your your character pulls a stupid sour face when you make them eat lemons :D
But seriously, I didn't think they were going to add any new fruits at all. This is absolutely amazing!

lol XD
me either XD
i wasnt expecting any but theres a ton XD

I hope your your character pulls a stupid sour face when you make them eat lemons :D
But seriously, I didn't think they were going to add any new fruits at all. This is absolutely amazing!
I don't care about the face when eating the lemon.
I'll be honest though, I was expecting one new fruit, but not like 6 or how ever many we have now.

As a master hybreeder, I'm really looking forward to the new flowers.
I'm excited for more hybrids too. But they look kinda weird in the trailer. Meh, i'll get use to it

I think the new flowers look amazing.

I wonder what made the makers of the game put the large amount of new fruit in anyway?

i do too ^.^
lol maybe they couldnt decide which to put in so they put them all in? XD
or just wanted more people to visit each other to get them all?

Maybe there's some way of hybriding trees now then? Perhaps the sloth in the garden store can mix fruits or something, that would be cool! xD

Didn't someone say there are bee houses in this game? Or am I totally dreaming that up? :D Maybe bees play a role in hybridization? :) Just a guess!

Didn't someone say there are bee houses in this game? Or am I totally dreaming that up? :D Maybe bees play a role in hybridization? :) Just a guess!

yeah there was a decoration of it 6.^
it would be nice if it had an effect of making hybrids appear more often though lol

Me, too!! One of my favorite parts! That's why when I quit playing CF I stuck all of my flowers in the basement. LOL

lol i quit playing cf since i lost most of my hybrids since i couldnt play for a few days, i grabbed what i had left and quit XD

That actually makes the most sense. Because of course, we won't be able to bury two things in the same spot.

I know this sounds like i'm being a smart ass and it's rude, but it really isn't - I just can't word it properly

But how do you know? There's so many new things in this game we never expected, how do you know you can't bury two things in the same spot - maybe it's a feature you can only do with fruit. Personally, I don't think the "2 in 1" is possible, but I mean - they've added so many crazy things to this game - so I'm gonna keep that in my back pocket

(again sorry if it sounds rude)

I know this sounds like i'm being a smart ass and it's rude, but it really isn't - I just can't word it properly

But how do you know? There's so many new things in this game we never expected, how do you know you can't bury two things in the same spot - maybe it's a feature you can only do with fruit. Personally, I don't think the "2 in 1" is possible, but I mean - they've added so many crazy things to this game - so I'm gonna keep that in my back pocket

(again sorry if it sounds rude)

Since you can stack fruit now, I'm not sure how the game would be able to prevent you from burying a whole stack opposed to just one. I mean.. it'd be a waste of fruit if all it does it grow a normal fruit tree, but still.

lol i quit playing cf since i lost most of my hybrids since i couldnt play for a few days, i grabbed what i had left and quit XD

That's one thing I wish we could have in AC. I wish we could "pause" it for times when we just can't be on it every day. It can eventually become a chore to get on daily to water your flowers if you're really into that (which I am) and such a bummer to miss a couple of days, or ONE, and come back to find so many dead. That's usually what makes me stop playing a game--feeling like it's another job. LOL Of course, if I didn't care about flowers, I guess that would be a moot point on AC, since that's really the only "bad" thing that can happen if you miss a day or two.

Back