• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling /Trading Collectibles | Buying Star or Heart Glow Wand, November Birthstone | DT LOTV [UPDATED: 09/24]

Hello! Is there any chance you would trade the butterfly wand for an galaxy egg? If not, how much tbt would you consider fair on top of the egg? :) if not interested at all that's fine too!

Hi Chere! Would you be willing to DT Ladybug eggs?
Mine is : Apr 19, 2022 at 9:51 AM CST
It's cool if not though!

Hey there! Would you do 500 TBT + a Blue Balloon for an arcade token? If so, I'd like a Tera Orb with any kind message or no message. I'll be leaving for work in about an hour, but will send over everything if you accept once I'm home, thanks! :)

Hey there! Would you do 500 TBT + a Blue Balloon for an arcade token? If so, I'd like a Tera Orb with any kind message or no message. I'll be leaving for work in about an hour, but will send over everything if you accept once I'm home, thanks! :)
Hi BalloonFight! Would you be able to do 700 + a blue balloon? I've seen the classic balloons fluctuate from 50-200 tbt usually. If not, maybe we could meet in the middle. Let me know. :>

Hi BalloonFight! Would you be able to do 700 + a blue balloon? I've seen the classic balloons fluctuate from 50-200 tbt usually. If not, maybe we could meet in the middle. Let me know. :>

I'd be willing to do 600 + the Blue balloon if that works for you :)

Edit: Sent both over, did you receive the blue balloon?

Feel free to right now. Will send over everything soon, thank you! :)
Hi, sorry for the delay, I was busy before, but I just purchased the tera orb and sent it over! I also got the tbt and blue balloon. Thank you!

Back