New Harvest Moons...

Don't know... I'm not a HM fan... at least they're making a game where you don't have to be a boy all the time, like the early pokemon games... they assumed girls wouldn't play them.... (by the way, I'm a girl, also)

Triforce3force said:
Don't know... I'm not a HM fan... at least they're making a game where you don't have to be a boy all the time, like the early pokemon games... they assumed girls wouldn't play them.... (by the way, I'm a girl, also)
... BUT! I don't want games specifficialy (yeah, I know, bad spelling) aimed at girls. Choosing the gender would be very nice. If they had a pokemon game, where you could be a girl, like they're doing with Harvest moon, I wouldn't buy it if I had the other game, and I wouldn't buy it unless I liked the Harvest Moon series. I don't buy something solely dependent on whether you're a girl or not. I'm perfectly happy playing as a boy, unless I get a choice.

Triforce3force said:
Triforce3force said:
... BUT! I don't want games specifficialy (yeah, I know, bad spelling) aimed at girls. Choosing the gender would be very nice. If they had a pokemon game, where you could be a girl, like they're doing with Harvest moon, I wouldn't buy it if I had the other game, and I wouldn't buy it unless I liked the Harvest Moon series. I don't buy something solely dependent on whether you're a girl or not. I'm perfectly happy playing as a boy, unless I get a choice.
i agree with u alot

Back