New here! ^^

VulpineVengeance

Revali's gale is now ready!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've been playing ACNH since about 2021, but my history with it is a bit jumbled. I've picked it up multiple times and then dropped it. My goal in joining the forum is to preserve this interest!

You can call me Nyx.

My villager interests used to be pretty basic (think: Ione, Shino, Audie, Raymond) but thankfully I've grown a lot since then. I like/love almost all the villagers and wouldn't mind any of them on my island!

My current lineup is Nibbles (moving), Sylvia, Dom, Audie, Whitney, Lolly, Freya, Boomer, Ava and Midge.

I'm currently working on acquiring all of the amiibo cards (Yes, ALL) and am probably going to reset my island, thought it'll mean losing my faves Sylvia and Dom (grew on me, weren't initially dreamies), to experiment and see what kind of an island I'm going to build. I'm thinking forestcore!

I also enjoy Vocaloid music (newcomer to the genre), FNAF, WolfQuest, and my absolute favorite game ever, Zelda.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow villagers!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! TBT is definitely a great place to keep your interest in the game alive, there are events fairly often which typically have decorating or design aspects for doing things in-game which is a great way to have new things to do.

Best of luck with your hunt for all of the amiibo cards too!!

Which is your favourite zelda game? I love The Wind Waker :)

Welcome to the forums! TBT is definitely a great place to keep your interest in the game alive, there are events fairly often which typically have decorating or design aspects for doing things in-game which is a great way to have new things to do.

Best of luck with your hunt for all of the amiibo cards too!!

Which is your favourite zelda game? I love The Wind Waker :)
oooh, it's hard to choose....I'd say BOTW, since I grew up with it! :D
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums, Nyx!! I hope you enjoy your time here! 🫶🏻
Thank you!!

Back