• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Available for trades either in the morning or at night, timezone is EST! (PM or like message if interested)

Always Free! Normal flowers, fruits, shells, visits to town for Nook Cranny's/Able's/etc.
Equal Trades! 1:1 hybrid/DIY trading/re-orderable item trades
My Extra DIYS: coconut juice, garden rock, bamboo-shoot lamp, juicy-apple TV

My wishlist
Linked above is my wishlist, I am either looking to catalog the re-orderable items, or I can buy the unorderable items with tbt or NMT. I can also trade 1:1 orderable items, DIYs, or hybrids.
hi! i have a bunch of stuff on your wishlist :) here's mine. i'd be more than willing to trade 1:1!

Currently looking for these items! I'd prefer the DIYs for the craftable items if possible! All of the items on my list are orderable except the three DIYs; PM me and we can work something out!

Hello, I am looking for the brown phone box and the blue and pink public bench. I have: the blue striped light house, the black monster statue, the regular blue pool, a blue phone box, white public bench, the blue and green playground, the black snack machine and drink machine. I could also offer nmt or bells, or maybe I might have something in my catalogue you maybe need!
I have a blue bench! I'd be willing to trade for blue striped lighthouse.
Post automatically merged:

I’m looking for:

2 gray OR white snack machines
Any # of white OR light blue/pink public benches
1 gray/white playground gym
1 pink springy ride-on *trade pending*
1 red springy ride-on

Can trade equivalent Nook Miles Tickets or NM outdoor furniture items. I have in my ABD:
- blue/white shovel construction sign
- blue/white lifeguard chair
- Gray/white portable toilet
- black street lamp
- plain utility pole
- blue drink machine
- green public bench
- red snack machine
- light brown springy ride on
- Gray tourist telescope
- White Park clock
- red phone box
- blue/green cotton candy stall
- primary colors jungle gym (red/blue/yellow)
- Nook logo antenna
- blue wind turbine
- red/white lighthouse
- bluish-purple skin/pink belly monster statue
- brown pool
- pastel teacup ride (light green/pink/yellow)
Depending on your ask, may need to order today and trade tomorrow.

Please PM if interested— will update this post as needed. Would prefer to come to you for trade, as I’m trying to fulfill my Nook Miles achievement for visiting islands, but it doesn’t have to be more than a hand off in front of the airport
I can trade 1 gray/white (not sure which it is tbh) snack machine and 1 blue bench for your wind turbine and monster statue. I can fill in whatever gaps in value with IGB if you want. Would need to order today, trade tomorrow.

Hey everyone :)

I'm looking for 4 white street lamps, can trade you for 4 black if interested !
Also looking for a brick lighthouse can trade you my yellow if interested !
I have the blue monster statue looking to trade for the black one!

I also have these;

Colourful playground
Pastel teacup ride
Red sank machine
Pink drink machine

Willing to mix and match for what I'm looking for. DM if interested : D

Looking for a blue phone booth, blue lighthouse, and red and yellow hyacinth seeds! Have yellow lighthouse, black phone booth, pink drink machine, black park clock; orange/red/white windflower seeds, red/yellow/white pansy seeds, and red/yellow/white tulip seeds. Also open to other nook mile item trades for mix and match; please pm me! :)

Hello, I am looking for the brown phone box, a zebra springy ride on, and a pink mountain bike. I have: the blue striped light house, the black monster statue, the regular blue pool, a blue phone box, white public bench, the blue and green playground, the black snack machine and drink machine. I could also offer nmt or bells, or maybe I might have something in my catalogue you maybe need!
Updated my post ❤️

I was looking for ironwood cupboard and ironwood kitchenette not sure what mats are if you tell me should have.
I have the ironwood kitchenette, what other ironwood diys do you have beside ironwood dresser, table, and clock

hi guys, does anyone have an orange cardboard box? i want all the fruit ones and this is the only one i dont have now! i can pay you in bells or NMTs (or both?). I was paying like 2 NMTs each for the other ones. Let me know if you have it! Thanks.

edit: got it! thanks guys :)

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade the pink polka dots Mom's Knapsack for the Colorful Quilt one!

(And still looking for 10 magazines..)

I'll also trade catalogued items for wish ones! https://villagerdb.com/user/melco

Last edited:
Hoping to trade NM items! 🌱

Looking for: pink drink machine, pink springy horse, white phone box, and white lighthouse. (Also looking for a pink, white, or teal elephant slide!)
I have: white streetlamps, green drink machine, white snack machine, yellow phone box, blue cotton candy stall, pastel playground gym, white lighthouse, brown springy horse, brown pool, purple/gold teacup ride. I also have the full sweet lolita outfit set at Able Sisters this week (pink, blue, and purple lace up dress, all colors gothic headdress, mary janes, and flower stockings!) PM me if you'd like to trade!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! New to TBT.
I'm looking for apples and peaches.
Willing to trade items that are available on my island.

Not sure what people are looking for by for NM items, I have:
Blue Drink Machine
Red/White Lighthouse
Red Snack Machine
Brown Phone Box
Blue Monster Statue
White with blue tips Wind Turbine
White Springy Ride On
Black Street Lamp

Hoping to trade NM items! 🌱

Looking for: pink drink machine, pink springy horse, white phone box, and white lighthouse. (Also looking for a pink, white, or teal elephant slide!)
I have: white streetlamps, green drink machine, white snack machine, yellow phone box, blue cotton candy stall, pastel playground gym, white lighthouse, brown springy horse, brown pool, purple/gold teacup ride. I also have the full sweet lolita outfit set at Able Sisters this week (pink, blue, and purple lace up dress, all colors gothic headdress, mary janes, and flower stockings!) PM me if you'd like to trade!

I have a pink elephant slide if your interested.

Hey Everyone! New to TBT.
I'm looking for apples and peaches.
Willing to trade items that are available on my island.

Not sure what people are looking for by for NM items, I have:
Blue Drink Machine
Red/White Lighthouse
Red Snack Machine
Brown Phone Box
Blue Monster Statue
White with blue tips Wind Turbine
White Springy Ride On
Black Street Lamp

I have a pink elephant slide if your interested.

I'd love to get a brown phone box. Where there any NM or other items you were looking for that you'd like to trade for?

I'd love to get a brown phone box. Where there any NM or other items you were looking for that you'd like to trade for?

I am looking for apples or peaches but happy to get you the phone box regardless.
Like I said I'm new - so, you'll have to help me trade if your interested.

Back