• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons New Villagers Pixels

Praesilith

jean bean
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Hi all!!

I've had a lot of free time and I've been working on making the new villagers in a pixel art form (similar to how someone made all the other villagers a few years ago).
I don't think the new villagers have been made yet so I figured I could contribute a lil!!
To my knowledge there's only Audie, Cyd, Dom, Judy, Raymond, Reneigh, Sherb and Megan that are new, so I will be working on those today.
At the moment, I've completed Audie and Raymond as they seem to be the most popular then I'm working my way down the list.

Feel free to use these in your signatures and such if you'd like and reply (if you want).
I'd love to see people using them!!

I know they're not *spot on* but it's honestly my first time trying pixel art and I'm having fun with it and wanted to share with you all. :~)

Audie:
Audie.png

Raymond:
Raymond.png

Cyd:
Cyd.png

Dom:
Dom.png

Reneigh:
Reneigh.png

Judy:
Judy.png

Sherb:
Sherb.png

Megan:
Megan.png

Last edited:
Aww, these are adorable! If I ever try to make a signature for myself I will definitely use Sherbs(and any other new villager that moves in). Awesome work!

Back