• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: CatladyNiesha
In-game Name: Aya
Friend Code: 3059-3783-6503

Looking for new friends that have timezones that doesn't have too big of a difference. Mine is GMT+7 :)

TBT Username: OriusPrime
In-game name: Wee Boon
Friend Code: 7926-2339-9775

Just bought a Switch for the first time and looking for new friends in AC! Anyone could feel free to add me; my timezone is GMT +8, I live in Singapore/Northern Hemisphere. :)

Looking for new friends that have timezones that doesn't have too big of a difference. Mine is GMT+7 :)
I’m central time I think it’s GMT-5

our time zone is literally the same! Gonna add you now :3

TBT Username: inazuma
In-game name: Tom Nook/ switch Ayaka/ game
Friend Code: 1075-9768-4889

Added you! Let me know when you’re online and we can get dodo codes so we can be in game friends.

Always up for new friends to visit and have over on my island, the only thing is that after I add or get friend requests on my switch I never get the chance to play ACNH with them.
Hey I'm online now, I don't know if we are friends already, tried to find out. But here's my friend code, 5883- 0293-3221, Sierra.
Dodo code F96YF, I'll keep it open all day
Post automatically merged:

If anyone is playing right now, I have my gates open, come visit please! F96YF

i sent you one since i didn't see any friend request!

Hey I’m looking for people to visit please Add me

SW-1229-3030-1930

HJC
Post automatically merged:

Hello, welcome to the official thread for Friend Codes! Looking for new friends to play with? Well, look no further!

You can add your information using this format:

HTML:
[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:

Beside this thread, you can also put your Friend Code in your profile as well! It then will appear in your sidebar. Click here to update your profile.

Where to find your Friend Code

1. In home screen, select your icon on the top left.

BIkt6CT.png

2. Select Profile option, and you can find your Friend Code beside your avatar.

l2C3uap.png

How to accept friend request

1. Select Add Friend option

zV0GfMY.png

2. Use Received Friend Requests option to review any friend request you have.

p1s49Cv.png

Online play principles

Generally, it is always better to ask permission before taking/doing anything in someone else's town.

When you visit another town, be sure to follow the rules that the host creates for it. Please always be respectful, whether if you're visiting or accepting visitors. Use your judgement to decide if it's common sense or needs an explanation. When in doubt, it's always better to ask!

Please be careful with who you add as best friends in the game, because it will give them the ability to chop down trees and dig holes in your town!

Only want to do a quick visit?

In New Horizons, Nintendo has added a new feature that allows people to do a one-off visit with another player who aren’t on their Nintendo Switch friends list.

In order to do this, you can talk to Orville. Select "Invite via Dodo Code™" option. He'll then give you a five-character code that you can share to anybody you want to invite.

-------

Have fun! :)
Looking for friends to visit
TBT HJC
SW-1229-3030-1930

thank you

Last edited:
Looking for friends!

TBT Username: broox159
In-game name: broox159
Friend Code:SW-6314-3715-6802

🙂

Reactions: HJC
Forum Name: NovaArcanum
In-Game Name: TechJesus
Switch Friend Code: 8556-6701-0703

US/Canada Eastern Time Zone, but with erratic sleep schedule, so I may be on when you least expect me~

Forum Name: MarkH90
In-Game Name: Mark
Switch Friend Code 1081-5153-4838

I live in the UK, I ideally prefer closer time zones but i guess this can be tricky. I usually work full time shift hours so availability is often different week to week.

I'm relatively new to the game so go easy on me :) my island is an apple island but i have got a few coconut trees in too :)

TBT Username: Renoku
In-game name: Renoku
Friend Code: 2679-0182-3414

Eastern Time Zone player

TBT Username: Havocsource
In-game name: Havoc from Source
Friend Code: SW-7263-0829-1115

Europe Player but never sleeping on the right hours

Back