• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Info UPDATE 2

Have y'all seen this (i know some of it's old)

Become a Regular and Get a Part Time Job at the Coffee Shop!

Become a regular at The Roost?! You can now take home Brewster's authentic coffee and if you work part time as a staff member, you can even get special furniture. Work really does pay off!

Proudly Show Off Your Merit Badges!

Do you catch lots of fish or tirelessly weed? Phineas will reward you with a merit badge for all the hard work you do. Your badges are even added to your profile so you can show them off to anyone you connect with!

Preserve Your Memories in 3D!

Whether it's the time you enjoyed a seasonal event with your animal neighbors, took a tour with your friends, or any memory you cherish, you can use the Nintendo 3DS 3D Camera to preserve those moments you never want to forget!

(Image Caption: This is an actual image. If you open it in the 3DS browser, you can see it in 3D.)

Make Original Display Rooms in the Museum!

If you add a second floor to the museum through Public Works, planning rooms and the museum shop become accessible! If you create an original display room, you can quickly give the museum your own personal feel!

Get Fortune Cookies With Game Coins!

You can trade game coins for fortune cookies at the kids' shop. If you keep the fortunes you get from inside, you can trade them for all kinds of things.

So i guess its confirmed that we can take pictures now!

The 3D pictures sound very interesting. Though I don't plan on using the picture taking stuff myself, I look forward to seeing all the pictures everyone else takes while they're exploring the village!

Though I might take a few pictures to at least show my brother. He might not be into Animal Crossing as much as I am anymore but that won't stop me from showing him what he's missing! :3

I hadn't heard about custom display rooms in the museum, and the museum shop! It sounds great! I wonder what they will sell in the museum shop...?

I hadn't heard about custom display rooms in the museum, and the museum shop! It sounds great! I wonder what they will sell in the museum shop...?

Will there actually be a room for the Museum Shop? So far we have only seen a small counter with 2 items (a net and a wallpaper I think). And there wasn't any other room... but we know that we can upgrade (I mean the possibility to build the second floor with the 4 exhibition rooms) the museum so I'm hoping that we will get a room for a bigger shop (but I doubt it) and maybe also a telescope to draw star signs again (I doubt that even more).

I'm just curious as to what all the museum shop will even be selling! I wonder if they'll be selling some nice decorative furniture items or if they'll just sell small items like wallpaper or special tools.

Will there actually be a room for the Museum Shop? So far we have only seen a small counter with 2 items (a net and a wallpaper I think). And there wasn't any other room... but we know that we can upgrade (I mean the possibility to build the second floor with the 4 exhibition rooms) the museum so I'm hoping that we will get a room for a bigger shop (but I doubt it) and maybe also a telescope to draw star signs again (I doubt that even more).
that small counter is the shop

I'm just curious as to what all the museum shop will even be selling! I wonder if they'll be selling some nice decorative furniture items or if they'll just sell small items like wallpaper or special tools.

they sell wall papers (possibly floorings) and silver tools

Oh cool! I've never gotten to see the silver tools since I never owned City Folk. :) This time around I'll finally be able to use them once I upgrade the museum!

Back