• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf 1/1 Challenge : Day 2

mintmaple

Andrea
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6326-8063-7035
Island
Rose Mint
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hello! This is what I got up to in my town, Cosmos for Day 2 of the One Year challenge on New Leaf!
tumblr_inline_p1xvn4pKUV1uqecox_540.jpg

First, I came out of my newly constructed house to find that Mr Snowman was almost destroyed by Diva’s effort to try and plot her house near to mine!
tumblr_inline_p1xvo8pYqF1uqecox_540.jpg

I found Wisp’s lamp so now I can scan in amiibos into the game. I am thinking of inviting amiibo card villagers into my town, once I have eight villagers moved into my town normally. This is just out of curiosity to see who I will get, before I scan in the villagers I want.
tumblr_inline_p1xvte487P1uqecox_540.jpg

I finally caught a bee, so now I will have two bugs in Cosmos museum along with my pillbug.
tumblr_inline_p1xvvzAEve1uqecox_540.jpg

I was really happy to find a regal bookcase from shaking the trees in my town!
tumblr_inline_p1xw19UAIp1uqecox_540.jpg

I have started working towards getting the permit for PWPs and ordinances. I haven’t viewed my percentage today, so I have something to look forward to viewing on Day 3 :)
tumblr_inline_p1xw4rITG41uqecox_540.jpg

I bought a fishing rod, which is helpful as there are more fish to catch in the Winter season than catching bugs with a net.
tumblr_inline_p1xw73qNhF1uqecox_540.jpg

Bought another fortune cookie today and got a ticket for a virtual boy console!
tumblr_inline_p1xw7riHuZ1uqecox_540.jpg

I bought some bandages, a blue pom-pom hat and a blue ribbon from Able Sisters! I decided to wear some of the accessories.
tumblr_inline_p1xw8ydUSB1uqecox_540.jpg

I caught six fish today! A sea butterfly, dab, horse mackerel, bitterling, squid and a pond smelt.

tumblr_inline_p1xxrcIEKy1uqecox_540.jpg

I have bad luck today, I keep falling over when I run!
tumblr_inline_p1xxsyvzwn1uqecox_540.jpg

I can grow pear trees now and earn some extra bells!

tumblr_inline_p1xxsy1jxB1uqecox_540.jpg

I followed all of Isabelle’s advice and she gave me watering can, now I can water flowers and breed them to get hybrids. This will be a great start for my garden.
tumblr_inline_p1xxwyreek1uqecox_540.jpg

I went to the campground for the first time in Cosmos and met Harvey! I bought some food from Zipper T. Bunny’s camper using some of my MEOW coupons.
tumblr_inline_p1xxxkR52Z1uqecox_540.jpg

It was one of my initatives for MEOW coupons to get Saharah to change my wallpaper and carpet so I went along with it.
tumblr_inline_p1xxyit0yO1uqecox_540.jpg

I can’t say I am too happy with the result...and I finally got stung again by bees!

This was Day 2, how is everyone doing with the challenge? The goals for Week 1 are to catch three bugs and three fish. I just need to catch one more bug, but it is proving difficult due to the winter season. The goals for each week are optional.

Thanks for reading :)

Back