• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Cadno
Town Name: Cartref
Friend Code: 1908-4868-0680
Requested Villager(s): Gladys
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 194
You have open space for villager now?: Yes
Availability date and time <convert to CET>: Any date between 10am and midnight, except Thursday between 10am-midday, and Monday between midday-2pm.
Total TBT: 15

My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager when you are ready. Thank you and see you soon.

Mayor Name : Amelia
Town Name : Bellview
Friend Code: 0275-8754-2022
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time : 10:00 am to 3:00pm for the next week
Total TBT : 15. :)

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 2pm CET time on 15th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? Let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

@PeachesAreBest

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 2pm CET time on 15th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? Let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

@PeachesAreBest
Yep! I am also open most of the day today as well.

Mayor Name :yellwape
Town Name : deadwood
Friend Code: 4055 9623 3062
Requested Villager(s) : derwin, boomer
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 298
Availability date and time: available any day after 4 PM cet (I live in pst)
Total TBT : 30

Mayor Name :yellwape
Town Name : deadwood
Friend Code: 4055 9623 3062
Requested Villager(s) : derwin, boomer
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 298
Availability date and time: available any day after 4 PM cet (I live in pst)
Total TBT : 30

I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 4pm CET time on 15th of March today? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villagers so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.

I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 4pm CET time on 15th of March today? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villagers so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.
Yeah I'm able to do it right now. And I will send the bells rn

Last edited:
Mayor Name :Gordon
Town Name :L.B.P
Friend Code:2535-3936-7599
Requested Villager(s) :Rocket
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:200
Availability date and tiime: Tomorrow 3pm-7pm
Total TBT :20

Yeah I'm able to do it right now. And I will send the bells rn

Are you available rn? I am going to dinner in 30min so I can do rn for I can do 10pm CET time tonight. Could you please let me know which one you prefer in advance. I have not received tbt from you. You need to click bells section and click donate. You need to put my username and the amount of tbt. Thank you.

Mayor Name :Gordon
Town Name :L.B.P
Friend Code:2535-3936-7599
Requested Villager(s) :Rocket
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:200
Availability date and tiime: Tomorrow 3pm-7pm
Total TBT :20

Hi again :) thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 4pm CET time on 16th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villagers so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.

Are you available rn? I am going to dinner in 30min so I can do rn for I can do 10pm CET time tonight. Could you please let me know which one you prefer in advance. I have not received tbt from you. You need to click bells section and click donate. You need to put my username and the amount of tbt. Thank you.
Just sent you the TBT and I am available rn in fact

Just sent you the TBT and I am available rn in fact

For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338

Could you please let me know when you add my friend code. Thank you.

Yep I just added you right now

Could you please only ask villagers which is listed in my thread. I just sent 15tbt back for boomer.

Your villager is ready. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come and collect your villager. See you soon and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back