• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like my wifi's gone for the day...to make up for it, can i pay the full 10 tbt or do you want the flame shirt?

Sophie!
new leaf
1392-8974-3009
Freya & Daisy
196 & 258
All day
Gmt
20 tbt (I'm instead going to pay with a moldy dress, zipper tank, rainbow tee, brown stripe socks, beatnik shirt, danger tee, checkerboard tee, blue grid tee, blue bar tee, grape stripe tee, Dr Shrunks Jacket, coffeemaker, espresso machine, funky wig and a silver fish trophy)

Hi I will need to go dinner now so I will come back to you after dinner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

seems like my wifi's gone for the day...to make up for it, can i pay the full 10 tbt or do you want the flame shirt?

No need to pay 10tbt.
You just need to send me 1tbt for the shirt.
Thank you.
Enjoy Pekoe.

Hi I will need to go dinner now so I will come back to you after dinner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No need to pay 10tbt.
You just need to send me 1tbt for the shirt.
Thank you.
Enjoy Pekoe.

Ok, im ready when you are :) also is it possible to get 2 villagers to move to your town at the same time? Just wondering

Ok, im ready when you are :) also is it possible to get 2 villagers to move to your town at the same time? Just wondering

Hi I just finished eating.
Sure you can. You have less than 8 villagers now?
I will take items you listed. When you come to my town please drop them front of station please.

I will start working on your villagers now. probably it will take me about 30min.
I will let you know when those villagers are ready for you.
Talk to you later! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can only take one villager in same time.
You can take one villager and I will do time travel and I will open my gate again for second villager.

Did u make sure u selected faraway town instead of nearby? Try that

Please let me know when you are available for next villager.
I will be available around probably 11:30 CET time tonight.
I will be at home this weekend so please just comment and give me like, when you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back