• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf at Midnight?

Picking up my copy from Gamestop on Sunday morning/afternoon. No real reason to start playing at midnight through the early hours of the morning.

Woah, for some reason I've always thought that the download would be released at midnight for all time zones... So it's released at 12:00 EST? I guess I'll be getting it at 11:00 tonight then! :D

Downloading at midnight once done get the you are now mayor bit recorded and work on my get bells and mayor points plan.
Gathering items to sell in the morning, talking with Bella to get free tools, shaking trees for beehives and items and bells and talking to any villagers that still awake. Once done sleep and wake up @9am to play.
:)

I like your plan! I'll most likely do the same, haha.

I'll probably be asleep so my husband will download it for me. BUT, you can bet that the minute I wake up that DS will be in my hand!

Going to start it up, go through the town stuffs, hopefully get a fishing rod off of Isabelle and fish like crazy to then sell either in the morning before my baby shower, or afterwards.

Back