• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Clothing & Accessories Catalog

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I have been asking around about this for awhile, but does anyone know of a place to go to get a full list (preferably with pictures for each item) besides the Japanese Wiki?

I love that wiki, but on this, it doesn't have pictures for every item and I'd very much like to get a full picture of what is available.

Thank you to all who reply.

http://tobimori.sblo.jp/

Try this website. Although it's all in Japanese, you can find a lot of pictures of stuff. Ignore the first column, it doesn't give any item information. The second column is all furniture items, the third column is for clothing/accessories. :)

Oh, thank you. Thank you. :D That helps me greatly to complete my plans. Is this a site that updates? I ask because some of the entries don't have pics.

My closet is going to fill up really fast, isn't it? I love all the clothes so much. Looks like I'll have to make a mule to store my furniture.

Oh, thank you. Thank you. :D That helps me greatly to complete my plans. Is this a site that updates? I ask because some of the entries don't have pics.

Items should be updated, the lack of pictures for some is because nobody has taken a manual photo of the item yet!

Items should be updated, the lack of pictures for some is because nobody has taken a manual photo of the item yet!

It's nice that people take the time to actively update these! If I had the game, I don't think I'd be online updating anything because I would be so wrapped up in playing!

http://tobimori.sblo.jp/

Try this website. Although it's all in Japanese, you can find a lot of pictures of stuff. Ignore the first column, it doesn't give any item information. The second column is all furniture items, the third column is for clothing/accessories. :)

Did you happen to notice some of them have a Girl version and boy version?

No, I hadn't actually picked up on that! I didn't really expect to see Girl and Boy versions of outfits, considering girls could wear pants and boys could wear skirts/dresses. :p

Thanks for the link!
It's nice that some have short sleeved or long sleeved or sleeveless options!

Yes, some clothing items have a gender.
Mabel gives a surprised Reaction when a male player enquires about a feminine item (like most skirts).
Similarly, she gives a surprised Reaction when a female player enquires about a masculine item.
Also, Katrina's daily "lucky fashion" sometimes uses genders (e.g. "Ladies' tops").

It seems Japanese culture, still obsessed with gender roles and separation of sex, permeates a children's video game like Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori.

Back