• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Fantastic Photos!

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
Are there any screenshots in particular that you love?
Are there any that you've personally held onto?
Are there any that stand out or have something interesting or inspirational?
Post them here because I'd love to see them, even if they only give you a case of the feel-goods.

Here's one that I liked in particular. There's a few more, but I'll have to go searching for them. :3
8bpi5k7x1s1gk0ao1_400_zps96675319.jpg

These are from my old town, but they're some of my favourites:
HNI_0071-1.jpg

HNI_0012-1.jpg

Does anybody have that picture of the blue sky with those huge white clouds? It was posted somewhere in TBT... I think it was a scan or something.

Man the museum looks absolutely amazing now! ;-; Imma cry.

And I just can't get enough of the night sky now! It's so wonderful and realistic and ahhhhhh~

Whoaaa! those look like something from a Mario game. I wonder if they're supposed to look like that, or if its a glitch.
It's not a glitch. The clouds started off as small clouds and then got bigger. I'm going to try to go to the island around the same time tomorrow and see if it happens again.

HNI_0007.JPG HNI_0008.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, they've really diversified the weather this time around. Lots more variety.

tumblr_mk8icvCdx11s839rio1_400.jpg
tumblr_mk706drpx81s839rio2_400.jpg
tumblr_mk706drpx81s839rio7_400.jpg
tumblr_mk674x71BJ1s839rio4_400.jpg
I really like all of your photos! (If they're yours)
I see you've got my favorite villager :3
tumblr_mk8nuw12ku1s839rio1_400.jpg

Back