• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Fantastic Photos!

Such awesome pictures! This AC seems to have so much more life than the previous ones! <3

HNI_0046_2.jpg

Double rainbow all the way across the sky!

I SAW A VILLAGER SITTING ON A BENCH.

Bwaaabwaaba I knew about that already but ahhhhhh its so cute oh my gosh! *flails*

I also love how different the sky seems to look in each image! :3 So reeeeeal.

I'm going to take so many pictures when the game comes. Especially since summer is the prettiest time a year in Animal Crossing.

I know this is really late to reply but I think its creepy because the clouds are black... the light orange looks like they took a blue sky and turned it to negative colors ._.

I think it's scary too. This is my opinion, but I just don't like sunsets and red skies. It's just depressing to me, much like Sirena Beach in Super Mario Sunshine.

I think the sunrise and sunsets are beautiful wen they're red and orange! Everything looks so awesome and orange. :3

no it's a glitch. Not to be rue but they're standing in the river x)
a bit late but DAMMIT! Swimming in rivers would have been fun.. imagine sliding down the waterfall :)
Not that sliding down a waterfall would really work in real life, but it's animal crossing :)

a bit late but DAMMIT! Swimming in rivers would have been fun.. imagine sliding down the waterfall :)
Not that sliding down a waterfall would really work in real life, but it's animal crossing :)

We can only hope for the next game.

And villagers swimming too would be nice.

Back