• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf item sale for TBT

BluebearL

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hi, I am in need of some TBT so I am selling some of the stuff in New leaf that I don't need. Make an offer on price, I am willing to negotiate. Here is what I have for sale:

Hybrids:
-Purple roses x4 (SOLD)
-Blue roses x2

Fruit:
-Bamboo (up to any amount)
-Perfect apples (up to any amount)

Tools:
-Silver shovel x1

Furniture:
-Astro set
-Regal table
-Musical instruments: Cello, Folk guitar, music stand
-Cinnamoroll wall and sofa (SOLD)
-I have a lot of kitchen items, just ask about these

Clothes:
-Cinnamoroll shirt (SOLD)
-Dapper skirt (SOLD)
-Lil Bros hat (Luigi hat)
-Big bros tee (Mario shirt)
-Big Bros hat (Mario hat)
-Cat cap
-heart hairpin
-Frog shirt and pants
-Moon hairpin (SOLD)
-Lotus Tank dress
-Fluffy Tank dress
-Blue lace-up dress

Last edited:
I'd love to get my hands on those purple roses, cinnamaroll sofa and wall, and the moon hairpin. (18 tbt?)

dapper skirt
cinnam. shirt

for 2tbt is that okay?

I'd love to get my hands on those purple roses, cinnamaroll sofa and wall, and the moon hairpin. (18 tbt?)

Deal, I'll just add your FC and get the items ready. I'll let you know when the gates are open. The town is called Velaris.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deal, I'll just add your FC and get the items ready. I'll let you know when the gates are open. The town is called Velaris.

Ok the gates are open and the items are at the front just as you come out of the train station. Make sure you have added my fc, I have added yours.

Could I also take kitchen Wallpaper? Hehe not sure if I have kitchen tile though

dapper skirt
cinnam. shirt

for 2tbt is that okay?

yes that is fine, the items are ready and the gates are open. My town is called Velaris.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I also take kitchen Wallpaper? Hehe not sure if I have kitchen tile though

Yes, no worries. I have your items, my gates are open and the town is called Velaris. When you arrive please let me know which items you want again so that I know who you are and give you the correct items :)

Back