• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf theme song on the piano

Lamues

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Cake
Hello everyone!

I really liked the New Leaf theme song so I decided I wanted to learn it on the piano, unfortunately there was no sheet music of it out there... that's why I started learning it by ear!
It was pretty difficult but actually really fun!
I've decided to make a video of me, playing the theme and putting it on YouTube with sheet music included so others could learn it as well :)
This is the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1JpKMykM8c
I hope this is of help to my fellow piano players (is that even a word?) who would like to learn this song!

I'm aware that this isn't the complete theme song but this is the most iconic part and this is the part I actually wanted to learn... ;)

That sounds amazing! Would love to hear the full version sometime ^^!

Oh the wonders of being musically gifted.

Was a joy to listen to in the morning, excellent! Takes patience and a careful ear to learn to play a song with no resource. Nice job. Liked and all that good stuff. <3

Oh the wonders of being musically gifted.

Was a joy to listen to in the morning, excellent! Takes patience and a careful ear to learn to play a song with no resource. Nice job. Liked and all that good stuff. <3

What a kind message! I really appreciate it :D

This is fantastic, man. I must say, to be able to learn the song without any reference but a keen ear and a track to listen to... that takes talent. I commend that. Excellent job.

This is great!
I searched for New Leaf sheet music the other day, couldn't find any.
Thank you so much :)

Well done!! I'll try to learn it too so I can play it to my daughter. It doesn't seem too difficult and your video will help me a lot!

Back