• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf theme song on the piano

This sounds great! Almost makes me want to pick up playing Piano again.
You're quite talented :)

Wowowowow

This is so awesome. It really does sound like it came straight from the game! Great job!

This is very well done. I'm amazed that you done it by ear. My piano skills only stretch as far as Twinkle Twinkle little star. xP

This might interest you too. I found it a couple months ago if you want to compare / try to figure out some other songs. They have a WW one too.

This is very well done. I'm amazed that you done it by ear. My piano skills only stretch as far as Twinkle Twinkle little star. xP

This might interest you too. I found it a couple months ago if you want to compare / try to figure out some other songs. They have a WW one too.

Oh thanks! He's really good! I'm a little jealous and well.. Twinkle twinkle little star is a start ;)

Oh thanks! He's really good! I'm a little jealous and well.. Twinkle twinkle little star is a start ;)

Well if it's any consolation, I'm jealous of your skills. But one day I will totally upload my rendition of twinkle twinkle little star and take the world by storm.

Back