• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I purchase the following:
Moody, Mysterious, Nice, Proper, Sinking, Twinkling, Amazing, Moving, Quaint, Solemn, Wild Left, Wild Right Paintings
Great Statue, Ancient, Motherly, Mystic, Rockhead, Tremendous, Valliant and Informative Statutes
Is 310 Tbt the right amount?

I'm ready to deliver your order as soon as I receive payment and dodo code~

Hello! May I buy these photos for 25tbt total?
~Vesta
~Fuschia
~Eugene
~Bluebear
~Tammi
You bet!

I'm currently at work and won't be able to trade for another 4 hours, but if you'd like you can pay in advance and I'll reserve the 5 photos for you by writing down your name and order :) it's completely up to you, of course!

It won’t show me the items you have for sale but do you have Lolly pops
Post automatically merged:

Could I get one stack

Hey, Panda :). Do you happen to have any bunny day mats leftover? I’m interested in a stack of each if you do. And if you do, do you happen to be able to craft the earth egg costume? that’s the only costume I’m missing. I missed bunny day and only got to experience it once on someone else’s island.

Hey, Panda :). Do you happen to have any bunny day mats leftover? I’m interested in a stack of each if you do. And if you do, do you happen to be able to craft the earth egg costume? that’s the only costume I’m missing. I missed bunny day and only got to experience it once on someone else’s island.
I definitely have bunny egg stacks, but I don't think I know the earth egg costume as for some reason my Rep never wanted to learn it 😞 sorry I can be of no help, my little cat...

I definitely have bunny egg stacks, but I don't think I know the earth egg costume as for some reason my Rep never wanted to learn it 😞 sorry I can be of no help, my little cat...

No worries! :) I’ll ask around. I’ll still buy the stacks of eggs if that’s okay? That will be 30 tbt correct for one stack of each?

Hi froggy!! Hope you are doing well 💕
Could I please buy a Stonehenge for 25 tbt and a stack of candy for 5 tbt? Ty! :D

Also I am looking for 2 wedding tables if you happen to have that, if not no prob <3

Hi froggy!! Hope you are doing well 💕
Could I please buy a Stonehenge for 25 tbt and a stack of candy for 5 tbt? Ty! :D

Also I am looking for 2 wedding tables if you happen to have that, if not no prob <3
Hey little frog! ☺️ I'm hanging in there ^^ how about you?

Your total comes to 30 TBT~

Also, no wedding tables... Sorry! 🙏🏽

Hey little frog! ☺ I'm hanging in there ^^ how about you?

Your total comes to 30 TBT~

Also, no wedding tables... Sorry! 🙏🏽
No worries! And I am hanging in there too haha. My family recently adopted two puppies so its been a bit crazy lol. Sounds good, I have one quick trade to do and then I'll let you know when I am ready :)

No worries! And I am hanging in there too haha. My family recently adopted two puppies so its been a bit crazy lol. Sounds good, I have one quick trade to do and then I'll let you know when I am ready :)
Oooh I love dogs! 💖 Might I ask what breed(s) they are? ^^

Also, no rush!~ getting ready for bed anyways haha!

Back