• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Yes. I think that I have enough to complete the art section of my museum. May I order one of each:
  • Great statue
  • Tremendous statue
  • Valliant statue
The total would be 75 tbt?

Yes. I think that I have enough to complete the art section of my museum. May I order one of each:
  • Great statue
  • Tremendous statue
  • Valliant statue
The total would be 75 tbt?
Sorry I missed your post~ the total is 75 TBT, yes :)
Post automatically merged:

can i get some Purple hyacinths
Sure! It's 1 TBT per hybrid. How many would you like?

Sorry for the late reply! That's awesome, thank you :) When would you be free to drop by? :0 I'll be online for a couple more hours. ^^ No worries if you prefer to schedule another day!
It's fine ^^ I'm just doing some writing so it ain't no big thing~ I can boot up my game real quick and drop off the hybrids whenever, really.

Sorry I missed your post~ the total is 75 TBT, yes :)
Great. I will probably be able to trade later in the day. However, it is possible that I may have to postpone this trade until tomorrow because family is coming over and we have to attend a graduation.

Great. I will probably be able to trade later in the day. However, it is possible that I may have to postpone this trade until tomorrow because family is coming over and we have to attend a graduation.
No problem :) I'll be available today and tomorrow. You can let me know when you are able to trade. There's no rush 💞

Back