• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Yello! can I get:

5x black cosmos
5x black rose
5x orange pansy
2x sideways pirate barrel
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Your order is ready for a total of 35 TBT~ you may send me a new message with dodo code whenever you're free to trade. I'll be available for a couple of hours.

Reactions: pup
Hello, do you still have an orange pansy, orange lily, and purple tulip? I would also be interested in blue hydrangea bush if you have that as well~! Thank you

Hello, do you still have an orange pansy, orange lily, and purple tulip? I would also be interested in blue hydrangea bush if you have that as well~! Thank you
I'm afraid I don't sell bushes but I do have orange pansies, orange lilies and purple tulips in stock for 1 TBT each~ just let me know how many of each hybrid you would like.

Back