• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello, Could I order One stack of Blue Roses and One stack of Cherries? Would that be 8 TBT? Thank you, Bob from Adolphus
Hi there! Thanks for ordering from my shop! Would you like just 1 blue rose or several? Flowers come individually and not stacked. Each blue rose is 3 TBT, and 1 stack of cherries is 5 TBT, so regardless your total will be 8 TBT ☺ when you're ready please let me know the dodo code either here or via PM~ thanks so much!

hi!

can i have a stack of bamboo shoots, later, please? :>

*did you see the messages i posted, by the way? just wondering :> *

Ready for new orders!

hello!! :D

can i have a stack of bamboo shoots, please? :> but can we do it tomorrow? i'm playing brillent diamond today :>

*did you see the messages i posted, by the way? or is it acting up again? :< just wondering :> *

Will respond to any orders tomorrow afternoon EST but until then please feel free to leave reservations
😴😴😴

Bump~ will be available to trade later today after I get back home from work. In the meantime I am accepting reservations~

*i seem to keep being missed out ^^' unless you've been busy :> *

can i have a stack of bamboo shoots, please? :3

*did you see the messages i posted, by the way? or is it acting up again? :< just wondering :> *

Hi could I buy the following ?
2 pink cosmos
2 pink mums
2 pink windflowers
2 pink tulips
2 black tulips
20 Nmt
1 mil igb

total : 20 tbt ?
Most definitely! ☺ Your order is ready to be delivered for a total of 20 TBT, correct~ you may send me a new PM with the dodo code whenever you're free to trade. Thanks so much for visiting my shop!

hi! :3

can i have a stack of bamboo shoots, please? :< *i put the :< cause i didn't get replied to the first couple of times i tried... unless you were busy... :< *

& can i ask for it to be done tomorrow? i'm playing brillent diamond today :>

Back