• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
looking to buy 4 tbt worth of bells. :)
Order ready for 4 TBT ☺️ you can come over to my island and pick up. I have an outdoor ABD by my house you can use to deposit the bells as I drop them.

I'll let you know the dodo code as soon as the 4 TBT payment has been received, thank you for visiting my shop! 🌷

Hi @LittleMissPanda , could I please order

3 stacks Vines 15tbt
2 gold nuggets stacks 10tbt
Iron stack x 3 15tbt
Tomatoes 1 stack 5tbt
Potatoes 1 stack 5tbt
Carrots 1 stack 5tbt
Wheat 1 stack 5tbt
Sugarcane 1 stack 5tbt
Apples 1 stack 5 tbt
Oranges 1 stack 5tbt
Cherries 1 stack 5tbt

And, could you get me a storage shed? if its customised to damaged thats even better. 10tbt?
I'd like the gold tool set but I literally just started my town ^^; if you could make it for me, I'd pay 15tbt since I can't make the base tools.

8 million igb, 8nmt

113 tbt altogether for my order if you can fufil it? sorry if my maths are wrong ....

Hi @LittleMissPanda , could I please order

3 stacks Vines 15tbt
2 gold nuggets stacks 10tbt
Iron stack x 3 15tbt
Tomatoes 1 stack 5tbt
Potatoes 1 stack 5tbt
Carrots 1 stack 5tbt
Wheat 1 stack 5tbt
Sugarcane 1 stack 5tbt
Apples 1 stack 5 tbt
Oranges 1 stack 5tbt
Cherries 1 stack 5tbt

And, could you get me a storage shed? if its customised to damaged thats even better. 10tbt?
I'd like the gold tool set but I literally just started my town ^^; if you could make it for me, I'd pay 15tbt since I can't make the base tools.

8 million igb, 8nmt

113 tbt altogether for my order if you can fufil it? sorry if my maths are wrong ....
Thank you for visiting my shop! @Warrior 😊🌸

Everything is now ready for you to pick up! You can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them, for an even faster and easier trade. I also crafted the gold tools for you, and I have the damaged storage shed.

I'll let you know the dodo code to my island as soon as the 113 TBT payment has been sent, thanks so much!

Back