• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again, I would like to order 24 million IGB and 50 NMT for my second island!

Thank you!
Hello! Yes of course 💕 your total will be 49 TBT

We could trade at my island if you prefer? I have an outdoor ABD that'll make trading bells easier. Just let me know!

Hi! I'd like to purchase a white & pink medicine cabinet and Vivian's framed photo.

Also I need this item (not the barrel, just the wooden shack thing with the window) but I have no clue what it's called. If you know what it is and have it would like to get this too:
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 5.14.14 PM.png

Hi! I'd like to purchase a white & pink medicine cabinet and Vivian's framed photo.

Also I need this item (not the barrel, just the wooden shack thing with the window) but I have no clue what it's called. If you know what it is and have it would like to get this too:
Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop 😊 I do have that item available, yes! I immediately recognized it as the storefront. Is there a specific color you'd like for it? I have the default brown as shown in the image if that's the one you're interested in, but I also have all the other colors, too.

Hello! Thank you for visiting my shop 😊 I do have that item available, yes! I immediately recognized it as the storefront. Is there a specific color you'd like for it? I have the default brown as shown in the image if that's the one you're interested in, but I also have all the other colors, too.
Ah great! Could I get one default one and another one in yellow please? Thanks!

Ah great! Could I get one default one and another one in yellow please? Thanks!
Your order is now ready!
  • Vivian's photo
  • Medicine chest (white and pink)
  • Storefront (default brown)
  • Storefront (yellow)
It'll be a total of 10 TBT ✨ we can trade at either my island or yours. Whichever you prefer 🙂

Back