Shop 🍂🍁 (PWYW TBT/NMT Shop) Crafting Services & DIY + Real Art + Exclusive Unorderable Items & Materials 🍄

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
hello! in the effort of trying to let some items go, my shop is now a PWYW in tbt!

i will also accept NMT but in a set price, depending on item! please take a look :)

Hi, I realize its late and you aren't around now, but I'd like to reserve the Motherly Statue (12 NMT) please. I will be back online tomorrow.

I also would like to have a couple things crafted. What materials are required for the pine bonsai tree and the leaf campfire? Thanks!

Hi, I realize its late and you aren't around now, but I'd like to reserve the Motherly Statue (12 NMT) please. I will be back online tomorrow.

I also would like to have a couple things crafted. What materials are required for the pine bonsai tree and the leaf campfire? Thanks!
hey there! i will be around in about 1-2 hours (possibly earlier if im able) but you can definitely take the motherly statue for 12NMT :) as for the bonsai tree, i would need 8 pine cones and 5 clay and for the leaf campfire i would need 5 clumps of weed, 3 pine cones, and 3 tree branches. please dm me a dodo after you've gotten all the items ready and i will come deliver both the statue and craft them for you when you're available next!

Could I possible get 6 of the ready made mushroom lamps if they’re still available for 12NMTs?
hello! i am around in about 1-2 hours (possibly earlier if im able) and you can definitely get 6 mush lamps for 12NMT. please dm me a dodo and i will come deliver to you when you're available next!

Back