• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New March DLC

Yeah, it's likely the current DLC will be recycled in other versions as Korea has gotten the Nook clock, etc.
The thing that bothers me is that US/EU/AUS will fall behind in content- if that makes sense. Will we be getting previous holiday DLC while Japan and Korea get new ones this year?

Also, can each character of the town receive their own separate DLC item or is it one per cartridge? apologies if this has been asked.

Korea hasn't received the Harvest Festival or Christmas DLC, so they'll be behind too if Japan gets new DLC during those holidays.

Each character in the town can receive their own separate DLC.

I would love to see them release some more ambitious DLC though.

These items are very nice....but they don't set my world alight. They don't make my mouth form an O shape.

Do you think furniture dlc is as far as it will go or do you think when the game has been released worldwide we'll get different dlc (like new (or old) villagers, new house designs, new community project objects etc)

All things said I think that table is the nicest dlc item they've made so far.

Hmm... I hadn't thought of community projects or house designs. That would be really cool but I'm not sure they're willing to put the time and resources into larger DLC like that for free.

Why do I have the urge to yank the table from the floor and see if there's a giant smiling turnip underneath?

Korea hasn't received the Harvest Festival or Christmas DLC, so they'll be behind too if Japan gets new DLC during those holidays.

Each character in the town can receive their own separate DLC.
Cool. Thanks for the reply :)
It slipped my mind that Korea had just gotten their release a few weeks ago. I guess we'll find out about their Harvest Festival DLC during Chuseok. :p

Back