New music...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that the majority of people who only really listened to Electric Feel, Time to Pretend and Kids have said that.

Jeremy said:
ANYWAY I would strongly suggest Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes to everyone here.
omg u dubble posted!1!!111one!oneone

Anyways, Sparklehorse, Streetlight Manifesto, Gogol Bordello, 'Defiance, Ohio', and Ted Leo and the Pharmacists.

Would think of more but that requires thinking.

Pally said:
I find that the majority of people who only really listened to Electric Feel, Time to Pretend and Kids have said that.
I listen to the whole album. *slap*

[Nook said:
,Aug 15 2010, 10:31:38 AM]
animalcrossingexpert said:
David said:
Just got myself an iPod Touch 3G... And I need some new music to put on it! I've got about 4gb left. I like just about anything besides Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, any black singer with autotune, and country.
Why do you assume only black singers use autotune? That's really offensive and ignorant.
He doesn't. It's like saying that some black singers use autotune and some don't.

And get that one Titanic song that plays at the end.
If that's true why doesn't he say anyonw that uses autotune? Why not say white people with autotun? They us it too. Not just african americans.

Jeremy said:
Pally said:
I listen to the whole album. *slap*
STOP *censored.3.0*IN SLAPPING ME

[Nook said:
,Aug 15 2010, 10:31:38 AM]
David said:
Just got myself an iPod Touch 3G... And I need some new music to put on it! I've got about 4gb left. I like just about anything besides Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, any black singer with autotune, and country.
Why do you assume only black singers use autotune? That's really offensive and ignorant.
He doesn't. It's like saying that some black singers use autotune and some don't.

And get that one Titanic song that plays at the end.
If that's true why doesn't he say anyonw that uses autotune? Why not say white people with autotun? They us it too. Not just african americans.
Black people's voices sound different than white people's voices. That is pretty much fact. I guess he doesn't like the way black people's voices sound with auto tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back