• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New October 30th Trailer

Awesome, I love the bell thing that you can ring.

Also, is it just me getting mixed up, or is the museum in a different part of the town in this trailer than where it was in other trailers?

Did I just see Katrina's tent in town?

wonder whats behind the trash can then,,

You guys.... this is the first time we've personally heard the newly redone music for the Roost and the museum, and actually hear the towns music and a lot more!!!

:O That IS Katrina's Tent yay!
Whatever is behind the trash can will be a community project to remove the trashcan though.

I saw a crab in that cluttered house. It was a shell and that it moved!
and it was in a bug tank I think.

Ubuuu
I just realized how fantastic the music is
and DAT AQUARIUM guuuuh. It's amazing.
I saw a hermit crab :3
and you can catch fish with your hands :O???
I love trailers. They make me so excited for this game

I never thought I could love the museum more than I did but the more I see of it the more I do! I can't wait to get fishing!

That was a Hermit Crab!

Also the fish in the museum looked SO MUCH BETTER than WW. And also also, when the fish are caught, they look significantly better. They even move more than a little wiggle.

I am so excited for this game!

Plus the new look of the museum is looking really good. Kind of motivates me to donate instead of sell consistently without thinking. :p

Back