• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New October 30th Trailer

Plus the new look of the museum is looking really good. Kind of motivates me to donate instead of sell consistently without thinking. :p

xD I've always donated the first time I caught a fish. I'm happy that the museum looks more impressive now so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time just putting my fish in little tanks. That aquarium is simply gorgeous.

I love the new trailer. Getting to hear the music is awesome and makes me even more excited. The music in the Roost is so beautiful to me. The sound effects of light bubbling in the museum aquarium, hearing the creaking of Kicks's shop sign, and what sounds like faint seagull cries on the tropical island just going to help me immerse even deeper into the game.

Man, I just love little details. Also that boy haircut the character is sporting in the Roost made me laugh.

xD I've always donated the first time I caught a fish. I'm happy that the museum looks more impressive now so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time just putting my fish in little tanks. That aquarium is simply gorgeous.

Same here! I'm always OBSESSED with finishing my museum displays! One of my favorite parts of the game, really :D I love the new aquarium!!

So the museum is in the city now? Interesting.

I'm glad that Static is returning! I just wish this was being released earlier. I'm so anxious to play it!! :(

Last edited:
Well it's not bad. I only laughed because it's different, and one of the hairstyles I've seen people with in real life. I actually think the style is rather unique and cool. If I were a boy, that's the hairstyle I'd give my character!

I think it's a girl but I agree she does look cranky in an adorable way.

It could be a girl. Is there any reason why you say that?

Also, that hair style reminds me of Bobak Ferdowsi, the mohawk NASA guy. Anyone remember that meme?

I love the look of the new aquarium! I absolutely love the colouring and the shading and all that, it looks amazing. :)

I really love how you can move your perspective of the room more. I hated not being able to see some of my furniture in the room, especially if it looked cool.

I also like the new music but it might never top the Gamecube's music.

And the swimming to get fish thing was pretty cool but I wonder what will happen to the fishing rod? Ugh, I can't wait!!! I hope you can swim really far to islands and stuff. :p

I doubt they'd let you swim to the island since you have to pay Kapp'n to get there in the first place. Besides, in a video game about living in a village of animals aside, it doesn't seem realistically possible to swim out to a tropical resort island. If an island is within swimming distance of the main village, Kapp'n is ripping us off hardcore charging us to ride out there.

Also, the fishing rod still has it's normal duties. I'm pretty sure we've seen in it more than one video, at least.

I really love how you can move your perspective of the room more. I hated not being able to see some of my furniture in the room, especially if it looked cool.

I also like the new music but it might never top the Gamecube's music.

And the swimming to get fish thing was pretty cool but I wonder what will happen to the fishing rod? Ugh, I can't wait!!! I hope you can swim really far to islands and stuff. :p

The fishing rod will keep it's same function. Diving only allows you to catch certain fish that can't be caught while fishing, and vice versa. They are two separate entities.

Back