• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New off-screen vids of English build!

Mike!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

This is all I've found so far, but as there was an event today, I'm sure there'll be more to come!

I don't know why but the third video; the presentation of it annoyed me. Probably because they seemed to rush through it :(

hmm.... how do people get those games early? Are they reviewers?

Aw man, I want to watch them so badly, but I want all of the translated dialogue to be new when I play the game! xD I don't wanna know what they say to me.

Ahhhh the anticipation.

I haven't watched many videos until now, so I hadn't seen things like the museum or the town hall much. It looks awesome. Less than 2 months to go! :D

All along I've been looking for a good comparison between New Leaf on the 3DS versus on the 3DS XL. The difference is shocking, actually. I'm so glad I'm getting the XL.

I am seeing a few gaming sites having written something on the game, I am thinking it is from the same event. though reading the comments of a few...Come on June get here already.

I love how Rover said that he hasn't traveled this much by train since 2002 or so... I love you Nintendo!

Wow this is awesome! I don't really want to upgrade to an XL since I like my regular 3ds....but having a large screen for animal crossing is just so tempting D=

Back