• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New off-screen vids of English build!

I know patience is a virtue and the release date has already been said, but gosh darn it, that game is going to be the bane of my existence until it comes out and I can sit on my bed and just stare at awe....

*Sigh* I suppose we should be grateful that we're getting it in the summer (where most people are off for breaks and so forth) and not at winter (That would kill me).

I don't get why it couldn't be an international release (well, not really since it was out in Japan since November)...
I kinda understand the long wait though, it does take a bit to translate things and to make sure that the games can connect to one another without issues...

Which I know it's going to sound off topic, but couldn't WW connect to JP copies or was it the only game aside from the GCN to be region-locked in terms of connectivity?

Oh my gosh, I love Rover's comment:

"Haven't done this much traveling by train since 2002 or so..."

Love it. :D

Oh my gosh, I love Rover's comment:

"Haven't done this much traveling by train since 2002 or so..."

Love it. :D

I smiled so much at that. But it seems weird that they took out the 'WELCOME!' as soon as you walked out of the train station..

In that video showing a guy getting off from a train station, there's already a mayor in this town, so it somehow made sense to skip the "WELCOME!" part.

In that video showing a guy getting off from a train station, there's already a mayor in this town, so it somehow made sense to skip the "WELCOME!" part.

Right, hence why in some cases its probably recommended to get separate copies for multiple people using the same 3DS, as only the mayor will get that welcome and be able to choose public works.

I've finally decided that I would like my house on a cliff near water so I can come out of my house and jump right into the water, haha!!

Thanks for the videos!

It's hard to believe that the US will be getting it so soon! I'm counting down the days, and I even have it marked on a calendar on my phone!^^ I bet when I get this I'll ask my sisters, "Is this a dream?"
*Yes, I probably would do that. When I used to play the 2005 version of Nintendogs I found the Jack Russell Book, and I literally thought it was a sort of dream. For those of you who haven't heard of the game, I recommend buying the new one for the 3DS! It's much more updated! Just to say. :)*

Back