• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New RP idea- mini militia

Name: Alder Lindon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Allies/Axis: Allies
Class: Light
Codename: Foxtrot - India - November (FIN)
Shipping/Pairing: Yes (Already got a ship planned)
Backstory: His father was also an Allies fighter, and from a young age pushed Alder to follow in his footsteps, training him first with a bow and then moving onto guns to improve his aim. Eventually his father died in battle, though that didn't pursuade Alder to stop with the Military training.
Personality: Very determined and the sort of person who hates to give up, but pretty useless in any kind of social situation as he never knows how he's supposed to react and often sounds like he's being sarcastic.
Ref:
anime-boy-gun-Favimcom-463608_zpsfbd4a922.jpg

Last edited:
Class: Stealth
Backstory: His father was also an Allies fighter, and from a young age pushed Alder to follow in his footsteps, training him first with a bow and then moving onto guns to improve his aim. Eventually his father died in battle, though that didn't pursuade Alder to stop with the Military training.
Personality: Very determined and the sort of person who hates to give up, but pretty useless in any kind of social situation as he never knows how he's supposed to react and often sounds like he's being sarcastic.
Ref:

Noice! This is a perfect example of an applicant form^^

Ref:
Agreed. This is a shining example of what we would like n.n

Of course, accepted!

Name: (first and sirname)SHIAKUMA (She has no last name as she is a synthetic human (cyborg) Her name means "Fourth Demon" as she is the fourth and final version of Axis' combat bot, known as the demon.)
Gender: (yes you can be a female ) Appears Female (and acts it)
Sexuality: Bisexual, but who would date a fake human?
Allies/Axis: Axis
Class: Not quite sure...as she is a robot, a mix?
Codename: Sierra Hotel India (SHI)
Shipping/Pairing: Allowed, but please tell me beforehand!
Backstory:She is the fourth and perfected version of the Combat Bot. She was created to assist Axis in winning the battle. She has no memories from before she was created, but she pretty much acts like an average human being.
Personality: Tsundere. She acts very cold at first, but eventually warms up over time. She (like me!) gets a sadistic, gory streak.
Ref: (picture, it doesn't have to be in army uniform and MUST be anime/ Manga)
large.jpg

I hope we can all get along in this RP!

Accepted, :D even though you were already accepted cos ure admin XD

Oh yeh and I'm aiming for this RP to be at least 100 pages

Name: Ella Wells
Sexuality:bisexual
Class: stealth
Codename: EEA (Echo Echo Alpha)
Shipping/Pairing: yes
Backstory: she's not been entirely stable since her best friend was shot in the chest by some soldiers from Axis and she's determined for revenge, which is why she joined the army.
Personality: usually bright, bubbly and fairly playful. She likes messing around. She gained her code name from the odd way she intends to kill people: she's going to find out their name and write it in her notebook, the notebook that she carries everywhere. Then she kills them. After the fightings over, she'll write down their last words, so she can view them anytime. 'An echo of their death' is how she describes it. Whilst she's fighting, she can get a bit carried away, but that's the only time she shows her slight instability. She's very loyal and would rather die than betray or hurt a friend. She loves writing and drawing and she dislikes people she doesn't fully trust questioning her. Enjoys being cryptic, mysteries and the like.
Ref.: image.jpg
She generally wears something like this:
image.jpg

Name: Gilbert Stein
Sexuality: Homosexual
Allies/Axis: Axis (I know the Axis aren't the 'bad guys' but I kinda plan on my character being an evil guy...Ish)
Class: Medic
Codename: BAD (Bravo, Alpha, Delta)
Shipping/Pairing: Yes (already planned out with TheCreeperHugz)
Backstory: Gilbert came from an abusive family, which lead him to develop his somewhat sadistic out look on life, making him a violent and slightly crazed human being. Gilbert always took a fondness to science, spending his days as a child messing around with chemicals and animal anatomy. This lead him to become one of the best medics/scientists there is, except his methods are more... Interesting and questionable than others...
Personality: Gilbert is confident and loud, usually shouting in his strong German accent. This has lead him to become very self centred, often exclaiming he is a 'genius' and is totally 'awesome'. Gilbert is also crazy, doing things out of the ordinary and can come across as somewhat mean and evil. He is also a yandere, when he finds who he thinks is his 'soul mate', he will do anything to protect them, even kill innocents if that was what it took to keep himself and his beloved together. Long story short, Gilbert is a mad man.
Ref: image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies but...

I
Ref:

I apologise in advance for what I am aboused to say.
There are too many allies on the stealth class. So I must ask you to change your team to axis. Also this would make mores sense as you are pairing with someone (I think leahshepard) who is on the axis side. As I say you can still stay stealth, you just need to change team. Sorry again!

Black Cat :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probably start the RP after 5-8 ppl have joined

I

There are too many allies on the stealth class. So I must ask you to change your team to axis. Also this would make mores sense as you are pairing with someone (I think leahshepard) who is on the axis side. As I say you can still stay stealth, you just need to change team. Sorry again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda disagree with that (eep, don't hate me!)
Since they probably have a thing with them being seperate sides, it may cause trouble to their plans if they are both on one. Hence, I would reccomend changing the class n.n

I

- - - Post Merge - - -

(No no no, wait we are shipping on opposite sides on purpose so if TheCreeperHugz changes side, I will need too change to the opposite side.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda disagree with that (eep, don't hate me!)
Since they probably have a thing with them being seperate sides, it may cause trouble to their plans if they are both on one. Hence, I would reccomend changing the class n.n

(Yeah you are totally right)

(DW, it's a pretty normal thong to do, so I just kinda guessed c: )
Anyway, we should probably start soon

.... Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Eve Lesi
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Allies/Axis: Axis
Class: stealth
Codename: (pick 2-5 letters from the Army alphabet follow this link the see the alphabet http://www.armyreal.com/images/ArmyAlphabet.jpg e.g: GWAGG golf-whiskey-alpha-golf-golf.) ? Did not work.
Shipping/Pairing: Yes
Backstory: (Optional) Mother disliked me and sent me here.
Personality: ( I don't need to explain this) Different, not very nice, does not really want to talk to people.
Ref: (picture, it doesn't have to be in army uniform and MUST be anime/ Manga)
Classes: light: you will have a light machine gun, a pistol, combat knife and grenades. You are very fast
Heavy: shotgun, machine gun, combat knife and grenades. You are very slow
Stealth: Sniper rifle, pistol, throwing knives/tommohawk. You are a parkour-pro but slower than light class
Grenadier: rocket launcher, mines, grenades, stun grenades, tear gas. You are Slightly faster than heavy
Engineer: pistol and knife. You can control tanks and call in air support you fix stuff and are as fast as light
Medic: you heal the sick and wounded. You have a knife and pistol. You get an attack dog for defence. Fast

Changing picture too:
View attachment 95508

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the military thing my name thing is X for x ray
You're in

Last edited:
Back