• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Sig UPDAITED???

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
i've got this band theme going i dunno, here's one like my modest mouse sig... only... uhh... thrice.

:p

SIGThrice1.png

SIGThrice2.png

SIGThrice4.png

SIGThrice5.png

OK... i just kinda did alot of different variations... uhh... yeah... i'm thinking number two is good. D:

i just like 3/4 for their widescreen look... and 3 has this crazy tint to it like its a dark movie set. Which should i use? D:

UltraByte said:
The third, just because it seems to be grayer.
Yeah it is... i'm not sure if i like that, but it IS pretty cool, makes it look like an old war movie. heh.

gabbylala said:
i like them but i could do with out the gray one.but it's ok
See i dunno, the gray one is kinda monochromatic... but its also cool... maybe i should just use all of them. haha.

It's cool just it scares me kinda not that you should care that is just my opinoun.

OddCrazyMe said:
They're all very cool.

maybe i should just use all of them. haha.
Animate them together. :gyroidveryhappy:
i think i actually AM going to do that. D:

if this works out well i'm totally going to wear it for like a year. >_>

Back