• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Sig

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
trigwl3.jpg

I used Photoshop, since my dad doesn't have GIMP. Anyways, C&C plz. =P

Oh yeah, if you're wondering about the Trigger thingy, it's the name of a project I'm doing for English. I get to make a story. =P

Cool SF soldier,I'am guessing its the landwarrior project the military is working on.

Its a bit plain though,but nice border

Bump <_<

But I made a new sig, and this one took me an hour or so.

55287687lu5.jpg

Which one should I use in my sig?

Scary. I like that V symbol in the second one, but the render is kinda bleh.(And creepy)

[quote="Shadow_] Scary. I like that V symbol in the second one, but the render is kinda bleh.(And creepy) [/quote]
Agreed. >_<

And I would have gone with a more black backround for that one.

I'm not much of a fan of Horror films...if thats what that is.

:p

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Scary. I like that V symbol in the second one, but the render is kinda bleh.(And creepy)
Agreed. >_<

And I would have gone with a more black backround for that one.

I'm not much of a fan of Horror films...if thats what that is.

:p [/quote]

:eek:

It's not a horror film!!!

Go to wikipedia and look at it.

Anyway, I really like it, but the render stands out a bit...

Horror, yeah right. >.>

There aren't any true horror movies anymore. That and V for Vendetta isn't even close to that category. >.>

but yeah, I like the V for Vendetta one a ton more... I'm not going to hope on the "O-MiGosh BLEND THE RENDER MORE" train, I think it's a decent sig, sure, there are ways to improve, but i'm not going to be all anal about it, I see you improving with every new sig you make, and that is quite honestly good enough.

anyway, enough for my rantings about how people criticize. (I could go on for about 6 pages on why the way people criticize is faulty, but I won't.)

I was going to make the BG black, but they you couldn't see V's cloak and stuff.

As for the render, I have NO idea how to make them better. ><

Back