New Skin Chat Thread

BAMBAM! said:
I mean you should let us test it, if we don't like it at all, a lot won't be coming back :|
Sorry, Storm decided that only the staff tests it and fish.

thats because no1 gives us a chance to help out

and i think this thing is pointless and i think this Chat shouldnt be here *look back on my first post*

and btw this isnt exciting at all

i got a question right

ok now im gonig to use something called
"Logic" and "Common Sence"

now if your making a new product
would you make it based on your own opinion or would you take a poll and base it off of the "Consumor"'s opinion

the consumor's opinion ofcourse
'

now how is this different

Hey, if you have a problem with this, take it up Storm. It's his decision, not mine. And, if you wanted to help out, why didn't you ask Storm or any of the Admins?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
And, if you wanted to help out, why didn't you ask Storm or any of the Admins?
Then. I'll ask right now put me on list of someone who might be able to help with things. Please

(i will edventually bam)

Anyways fish gets to see it becasue it was partially his idea too. With all the gold bars, etc.

And we need to test it because it's my first skin and I'm not actually done with it. I'm getting suggestions from everyone so I can make it better.

By the way, I'll probabaly get the skin here earlier than what I said because I dont think theres much more to be done.

I am an admin that the Omega fourms and i think they should test It first..This way they make shure there is no glitches ( like there was in ours)

Back