• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New stationery replacing Japanese version

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Today I received a stationery matching the Japanese version, but with English instead of Japanese. It replaced the Japanese version, and I could only get that one back once I deleted the "new" one. Anyone else get this?

Yes :( Unfortunatley, like it says on the AC New Leaf Blog,
Keep in mind that if you previously had the Japanese version, this English Swapnote stationery will overwrite your previous Japanese stationery.
But,Eddie Mute McKinney pointed out in the comments that if you:
favorite a note that uses both of the stationary, delete the stationary and then open a note that has the version you want. You'll have both the stationary you want and then be able to keep both for when you want to re-delete and use a different version.
You can still use both! :D

How do you even use the bonus stationary? Every time I try to change the stationary it only gives me 6 basic ones to choose from...? I think I have everything unlocked.

Nope, there's so much more to unlock! I had to make about 50+ drawings (you don't need them sent out) and I've unlocked colored inks, buying new stationary, attaching pictures and sound, and replying.

I have been sent the new english version of the JP stationery, but it isn't saving at all. I still have the JP one in my inventory. I can't find an option to Delete Stationery either, is this just an NA thing? Any EU people managed to save the English AC paper??

I have the japanese one saved but I have a letter which is the english version but it doesn't save that stationary

So I got the english version of the japanese stationery, but isn't showing up? I only have the first 6 basic stationaries on screen, and I don't have an arrow/scrollbar anywhere. I'm really new to stationary, help?

favorite a note that uses both of the stationary, delete the stationary and then open a note that has the version you want. You'll have both the stationary you want and then be able to keep both for when you want to re-delete and use a different version.

This is what I will be doing. i like the Japanese version a lot more, but both are pretty cool to have

I actually figured it out. Nvm! =)

Back