• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New stock!!! Various Rares, unordorables, WA items,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (231) +
Here is what I'm selling

I prefer tbt but will sell for igb too.

Last edited:
how much for monochrome floor?does 5tbt sound good? this is what I have at the moment ^^

Last edited:
Can I buy a fruit panel umbrella/fruit panel floor/wall?

How much tbt would that be?

Last edited:
fruit-panel umbrella,fruit-panel floor,fruit-panel wall,heart shades,kiddie meal

50tbt

Last edited:
5 TBT For the wii u station?

that's fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a fruit panel umbrella/fruit panel floor/wall?

How much tbt would that be?

you were the first to ask to buy the fruit panel stuff, would you like to match pricklypotato's offer of 30tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

fruit-panel umbrella,fruit-panel floor,fruit-panel wall,heart shades,kiddie meal

50tbt

2 other people have asked to buy the fruit panel stuff. but you can have the heart shades and kiddie meal. how's 6tbt?

that's fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you were the first to ask to buy the fruit panel stuff, would you like to match pricklypotato's offer of 30tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 other people have asked to buy the fruit panel stuff. but you can have the heart shades and kiddie meal. how's 6tbt?

Nah i'm good i'm mainly looking for the fruit panel stuff DX so

that's fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 35 tbt <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back