• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you sell to the Drop-off Box or Timmy and Tommy?

Do you sell to the drop-off box or Timmy and Tommy?

• Drop-off Box

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Timmy and Tommy

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Both (Explain)

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
It depends on how much I need bells, if I’ve gone on a shopping spree and have little bells I’ll go to Tommy and Timmy if not drop box it is

I rarely use the drop of box and sell directly to Tim and Tommy. There's no fee for selling through them directly either.

I sell to Timmy and Tommy unless the store is closed. I really don't like the morning phone calls so I like to avoid those. Also going inside and seeing the interior of the shop helps me to remember if I need to pick up any tools or anything else.

If it's a substantial amount of stuff with value and they're open for business, I sell to T&T. If it's just weeds and flowers or if it's past store hours, I just use the dropbox.

Back