• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Things Await...

Animalz

Talks Alot
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Hi, I am new so....if this has already been posted then im sorry.
BUT ANYWAY.....
did you know in the game you'll be able to:
•Swim
•Be the mayor
•Dive
•Change your whole outfit
•Possibly be able to camp
•Talk to multiple characters at once.
Also:
•The game will have more detail then the previouse AC game.
•The town will have Bench's and light post's.
•There will be bushes.
•There will be new furniture.
•The beach will be longer.

Last edited:
I think most people here are already aware of those functions, but yes I do, and am very excited for it.

The thing I like is how every game, Nintendo makes the animals more interactive and have more of a role in the game instead of population, so I'm looking forward to having more of a feeling that my neighbours actually have a function :)

Animal Crossing City Folk = My Social Life

Animal Crossing 3DS = MY LIFE! =D

Hi.. I am new to here... I want to know what is this forum all about..And are these some sort of movies or games.. Sounds interesting what so ever this is ...... !!

Hi.. I am new to here... I want to know what is this forum all about..And are these some sort of movies or games.. Sounds interesting what so ever this is ...... !!
This forum is about Animal Crossing, the social simulation videogames by Nintendo.

I don't have a 3DS yet but i'll probably get one soon because of the price drop. I can't wait for this game to come out! There are so many cool new features.

Has anyone else noticed that when the male character is diving into the water, he doesn't have any shoes (possibly no pants, either)? That's going to be so cool to be able to take off your shoes! :D (If anyone didn't know, I am talking about the E3 trailer.)

Did anyone else notice (or is it just me) that you posted virtually the same thing twice in two different threads...

"Did anyone (besides me) notice that when the male character dove into the water, he didn't have shoes (and possibly no pants)?
It's gonna be awesome if we can run around barefoot. This ironically seems like it's adapting more to real life, because I run
around barefoot a lot in the summer and a lot of my neighbors have those kinds of bushes around their houses.
(Sorry if there's any weird spacing on here. I'm on my iPod Touch.)"

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?58859-AC-3DS-NEW-TRAILER-E3-2011&p=1211906#post1211906

Yeah, I know I did. The point is I don't know how many people look at which threads, so I just posted it on both. Hope that's not a problem for you.

Back