• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Video!!

JabuJabule

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Petalwood
Mother's Day Carnation
White Pansy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8jVJw5X_VI

New video!!!! YESSS!!!

Celeste gained weight...xD And she runs the Museum now?! o_O

New stuff! Yay!

SuperPenguin...the wooden bridge is back!!! I nearly cried when they showed it, OMG!!! I'm dying right now!!!!!!

It looks like the Post Office is back as well! Tom Nook is indeed shown selling house exterior things!

New kinds of villagers as well!

They also showed the new Sloth in his/her new shop. :)

Discuss!!!

Looks good. I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want that hedge arch at 0:31, that'd be great as an entrance to a hedge maze (assuming we can make one) the mallish bit looks nice. Chevre and Bunnie confirmed nice. Now I just want all the rabbits and dogs.

So, does the Sloth run a flower shop now? I'm kinda slow on the uptake of news on AC.
Timmy and Tommy run Nook's now, cool... overall cool video.
Oh and the wooden bridge looks amazing.

names of the animals? momoko, ririan, hajime...sounds interesting..... (aha i keep thinking hajimemashi te) censors OMG
looks good!

The new video is amazing! Actually these are pics taken from the Famitsu, I guess... So many new secrets revealed! The gate made of roses is really nice and the wooden bridge looks so great!! The sloth looks kinda weird but I like it! If you pause at 1:39. You can see a really big shop :eek: and at 0:28 you can see a weird white building in the background, the new museum? What's also weird, it seems that Celeste is selling something? Because your money is shown in the right corner, hmm.. I'm really blown away how much new stuff they already added, it's gonna be a HUGE game! :)

I can't see the video right now, but it sounds amazing, so glad the wooden bridges are back YES! Celeste might run the museum shop, I'll watch the video and pause at everything to see.

EDIT: Celeste is definitely running the gift shop, you can see a wallpaper and a carpet through the speech bubble, the hallway path sign is just 3 squares so it can't be an exhibit.

That butterfly is so cool, and notice it said the length of it when it was caught, this will help with bug offs, that elephant with the tusks is so cool, I always wanted an elephant with tusks. That rose archway is so cool as well. I bet that white building is the museum, but there is a flag outside of it. And that tall brown building looks like a draw bridge operator thing, or a windmill or lighthouse.

the sloth looks like he/she is selling something silver in the corner which I think is the watering can(not the silver one, just the regular) but I'm not sure, I think this video was really just to showcase all the new stuff that the article said plus a bit more.

Also, at the rose archway, it looks like a new yellow flower is there, it might be cosmos, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
This video is amazing
Are there new flowers at 0:30, next to the player? :)
and what about the bushes, i haven't seen them in the new trailers?? i think only in the first one or two.. i hope they stayed in the game..

that gorilla looks like it's meant to be a yeti, along with the elephant with tusks wearing a caveman shirt, lol it's so funny! obviously it's not a woolly mammoth though.

at the bridge scene, it looks like the windmill is in the background. and I love the shopping mall look, I was hoping it'd look something like that without any hustle and bustle like th eone in city folk, this one looks so peaceful and relaxing!

Now it even tells you how big the bug or fish is! CLEVER!

Easier in Bug-Offs or Fishing Tournies.

That was SICK! I love the arch near the gardens.

Thr boy walking through the path next to the post office and mall........ I nearly cried.

I am also loving the new wooden bridge.

I can't see the video right now, but it sounds amazing, so glad the wooden bridges are back YES! Celeste might run the museum shop, I'll watch the video and pause at everything to see.

EDIT: Celeste is definitely running the gift shop, you can see a wallpaper and a carpet through the speech bubble, the hallway path sign is just 3 squares so it can't be an exhibit.

Yeah, you can also see the bells at the corner! :D

Yeah, you can also see the bells at the corner! :D

oh yeah, dead giveaway lol.

Also to people translating names, those names are still in japanese, those won't be the english names, just saying.

And just so there is no confusion, that elephant and gorilla are only meant to look like a yeti and mammoth, they aren't really classified as them, just like savannah is a horse, NOT a zebra.

But, apparently the elephant's name means "to begin". That's really cool cause it is meant to look like a mammoth, and they would be the oldest villager character in the game at the beginning of the world(not technically though).

Happy about this.

Gave us some more information.
Still i'm quiet happy waiting for this game, it seems theyre putting a good chuck of detail and stuff we've never had into this game so i'm fine waiting if it's gonna be as good as theyre making it out to be.

I wonder if there is still the observatory? Maybe Celeste runs that throughout the night and the giftshop during the day.

Hopefully the observatory will still be there, i dont see why theyd remove it

Back