• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Video

Also, did you see that Animal Crossing themed 3ds XL at the end! I hope that comes out here!

Sweet. :)
  • Love the island music
  • Hammock! My garden is already looking better in my mind
  • I wonder what the players were throwing at 6:58? Looked like bird seed or something to me
  • Saw some new furniture pieces I liked <3
  • All the action sounds sound better to me (running, door opening, shop bells jingling
  • Love that when you enter a door the animal or player will likely follow right in behind you without having you enter, shut the door, then wait for the animal/player
  • Ramps look awesome, too :lemon:

My that is so awesome Tom nook runs the store to customize your house the mall is so awesome and the games look sweet I saw tortimer :D I want this so bad

YEE! Right at 6:30, I wonder what she was chasing? Until now I thought all of the diving stuff was just stationary and you just dive down and get it... but chasing it is so much more fun :)

YEE! Right at 6:30, I wonder what she was chasing? Until now I thought all of the diving stuff was just stationary and you just dive down and get it... but chasing it is so much more fun :)

i think it was someone else swimming...

Rock gardens and hammocks? Yes. Also, the yellow bunny with the mask is very cute, even from the side. We really got our wish for more info haven't we? Seems like as soon as the excitement starts to dwindle even a little, they release some videos of screenshots. :)

Back