• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Video

Hey hey traceguy your back!

Yeah, I came back couple weeks ago after stumbling upon the October 2012 AC video on youtube.

____

Hey, at 5:49 they show the chat bubbles. Looks like what they did for AC:CF

Yeah, I came back couple weeks ago after stumbling upon the October 2012 AC video on youtube.

____

Hey, at 5:49 they show the chat bubbles. Looks like what they did for AC:CF
Ah cool so kinda welcome back,

The chat bubbles are kinda cool

New video?!!? HNNNNG yes!!!!! 8'D I'm definitely hoping we can have different hair at the beginning! I really love the whole strip mall look!!! :'D I also like how you celebrate when you open a bridge and such!! XD And HAMMOCK! OMG! I have a feeling this will be a long post of fangirling... Okay I'm obviously super-psyched about EVERYTHING! XD So I just wanted to add - I love the fireworks and the way the clothes look now! I was okay with the characters being taller from the beginning - and I love the way the clothes look on the characters now!! November 8th couldn't come soon enough!!!! :'D

New video?!!? HNNNNG yes!!!!! 8'D I'm definitely hoping we can have different hair at the beginning! I really love the whole strip mall look!!! :'D I also like how you celebrate when you open a bridge and such!! XD And HAMMOCK! OMG! I have a feeling this will be a long post of fangirling... Okay I'm obviously super-psyched about EVERYTHING! XD So I just wanted to add - I love the fireworks and the way the clothes look now! I was okay with the characters being taller from the beginning - and I love the way the clothes look on the characters now!! November 8th couldn't come soon enough!!!! :'D

I'm going to admit that I was one of those people who was less than happy about the character sizes. But now after seeing them in action, I've been eating my words. Designing my character is totally one of the things I'm most excited for!

Seeing the fireworks in the sky, and Shizue in a toga, has made me think of wearing a similar outfit on firework-shows.
In fact, i will make a suit for every single event in the game! Pinky promise! Lolz:p

I am so glad to see that there looks to be a tutorial at the start of the game like all the rest of the games. I noticed when Shizu follows you in, you are standing in the front of the town hall and the way around the counter to your desk is blocked. I am going to guess that your first mayorial act is the tree, because you become embarrassed about being applauded.

Seeing the fireworks in the sky, and Shizue in a toga, has made me think of wearing a similar outfit on firework-shows.
In fact, i will make a suit for every single event in the game! Pinky promise! Lolz:p
I'm fairly sure Shizue is supposed to be in a yukata: a simple kimono for summer festivals featuring hanabi (fireworks). It was nice to see the celebration held even outside Japan in City Folk. Hopefully, this summer festival will remain in all regions for Jump Out.

That blue bird wallpaper/furniture was beautiful! That theme will definitely be in my house. I'm going to have a lounge on the base floor with a kitchen on the secondary base floor. Then I'll have a bedroom and bathroom up top and... well perhaps a games room in the basement. Also, I'm going to have a garden with a hammock and trees, it's all going to be near a waterfall.

New clothes? Mayor suit, summer dress, casual, winter coat/hat and best? All mine! I just can't wait!

And as for the mini games, that will be so fun!

NINTENDO, WHY U NO RELEASE EARLIER!

Last edited:
Oh my god... That looks so awesome! Now I definitely can't wait until it comes out. Now I'll definitely beg my parents for a 3Ds for christmas! And I'll have to beg my parents for Animal Crossing Jump out. :3 :D :3 :D

She got all the best villagers! I want that small yellow chipmunk and that cute duck I want that aswell

I'm going to admit that I was one of those people who was less than happy about the character sizes. But now after seeing them in action, I've been eating my words. Designing my character is totally one of the things I'm most excited for!

Oh. Oh. Oh. My AC experience heavily ways on dressing up my character EVERY.SINGLE.GAME. XD I'm always buying all the clothes and accessories and never have enough room! XD

I also want some of the newer villagers!! Especially the deer!! So cute!!! X)

Back