• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Type of style: one !!

Character(s): island rep.

Background or no background: sure! just go for whatever you think looks cute lol

Details on poses and actions of character(s): idm if she's standing or sitting with her knees to her chest but can she be looking up at the balloon ?? basically just like she does in this photo and making a little :D face

Payment: it's 70tbt right ?? if there's any extra or w/e just lmk :)

i just realized she's wearing a bag in the reference photo oop- would you be able to leave that out ?? ty

@mewto28 finished this at 2 am LOL let me know if you want any changes to it! c:
Untitled_Artwork-10-min.png

Type of style: 1
Character(s): island rep + villagers (pudge, zucker, sherb, raymond, clay, daisy, reneigh, dom, graham, dobie
ill pm you the ref of my island rep as the pic is big and the resized version is kinda blurry.
Background or no background: no
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default
Details on poses and actions of character(s):do you know tsum tsum? i want the villagers to stack on each other with my island rep below. in no particular order.
Payment: 770 tbt

Type of style: 1
Character(s): island rep + villagers (pudge, zucker, sherb, raymond, clay, daisy, reneigh, dom, graham, dobie
ill pm you the ref of my island rep as the pic is big and the resized version is kinda blurry.
Background or no background: no
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default
Details on poses and actions of character(s):do you know tsum tsum? i want the villagers to stack on each other with my island rep below. in no particular order.
Payment: 770 tbt
will add to the list! by tsum tsums do u mean in that kind of shape?

Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Spike
Background or no background: Yes please.... super deadly gas
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) you decide
Details on poses and actions of character(s): you decide
Payment: RLC through paypal... PM me

edit:
Spike_NH.png

no prob! i forgot to ask, what is your turnover time?
it depends on the type of style
style 1 takes about an hour or so and style 2 takes about 3-4 hours ☺
Post automatically merged:

Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Spike
Background or no background: Yes please.... super deadly gas
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) you decide
Details on poses and actions of character(s): you decide
Payment: RLC through paypal... PM me

edit:
ty for commissioning! ill pm you 🤩🤩

it depends on the type of style
style 1 takes about an hour or so and style 2 takes about 3-4 hours ☺
Post automatically merged:

ty for commissioning! ill pm you 🤩🤩
ahh ok. im guessing ill need to wait a day or more as there are ppl in front of me in the queue

ahh ok. im guessing ill need to wait a day or more as there are ppl in front of me in the queue
yea sorry about that 🥺 drawing all 11 drawings might take a whole day since I have irl work to do too so I'm estimating that I would be done with your order by either Sunday or Monday

Back