• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

Last edited:
Yay you're open!

Type of style: 2 (with villager)
Character(s):
With Dobie? (Also if you could include rowlet somewhere that would be great!)
Background or no background: Background
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission)
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you
Payment: 270 TBT

Back for more of your amazing art <3 <3 <3
Type of style: 2
Character(s):
Snowifer rep reference alt 2.jpg

Snowifer science reference.jpg
Background or no background: water themed for the girl, bug themed for the guy
Custom clothes or default clothes: na
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you!
Payment: 350tbt

Type of style: One
Character(s): Erik
Background or no background: Yes
Custom clothes or default clothes: the blue Prince’s Tunic
Details on poses and actions of character(s): I’d like him in the “pride” pose!

Payment: 80 tbt

Thanks for doing this! I’ve been on a...bit...of a deer kick lately lol

claireeee <333

Type of style: unooo
Character(s): punchy
Background or no background: yess
Custom clothes or default clothes: default
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to u!
Payment:70 tbt?

Type of style: 1
Character(s):
IMG_20200916_182904.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0000.jpg
Background or no background: with background
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything
Payment: 70tbt

Yay you're open!

Type of style: 2 (with villager)
Character(s):
With Dobie? (Also if you could include rowlet somehwere that would be great!)
Background or no background: Background
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission)
Details on poses and actions of character(s): up to you
Payment: 270 TBT
would u like default clothes for dobie?

HEYYYYY 🥴

Character(s): kiwu & seiko (there are fullbody refs except they're really messy JLSDFKDS)
Background or no background: no bg 😗
Details on poses and actions of character(s): leaning on eachother while sleeping 🤬 🤬 (kiwu is taller btw)
Payment: the plush 😌 💅

HEYYYYY 🥴

Character(s): kiwu & seiko (there are fullbody refs except they're really messy JLSDFKDS)
Background or no background: no bg 😗
Details on poses and actions of character(s): leaning on eachother while sleeping 🤬 🤬 (kiwu is taller btw)
Payment: the plush😌 💅
ID LIKE THE SOULS OF UR OCS THANK U VERY MUCH 😌
adding u to the list 🥴

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PURE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAA, it's perfect 🥺 it makes my heart very happy, i can't stop staring 🥺♥ thank you so much for the amazing drawing and for being so patient! i will definitely be returning in the future 🥺✨ i'm glad i decided to check tbt before i went to sleep aaaa, can't wait to add it to my sig hehehe

a million thank yous choco, you've made my day!

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PURE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAA, it's perfect 🥺 it makes my heart very happy, i can't stop staring 🥺♥ thank you so much for the amazing drawing and for being so patient! i will definitely be returning in the future 🥺✨ i'm glad i decided to check tbt before i went to sleep aaaa, can't wait to add it to my sig hehehe

a million thank yous choco, you've made my day!
AWW OMG im so glad you like it 😭 🥰 THIS made my day 💖✨ im so honored to have my art in your sig EEEEE
but fr yall are the reason why I have any motivation (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

Hello Chonko, I am back again for another commission because I need a sig for the upcoming spooky month 🎃 Sorry for making you read a wall of text again, but feel free to just PM me if you want anything changed/need better refs (i'm lazy :v).

Type of style: 2 with Villager
Character(s): My Island Rep and Lucky
Background or no background: Yes background for this one pls, two options and you can go for literally whatever one you want or find cutest. Either in like a forest but the trees are orange because of fall and there are maple leaves on the ground, or in a graveyard at night with cute little tombstones in the background and maybe lanterns idk. OR you can combine the two or do something else different entirely, because i'm not really too set on anything, as long as it looks cute!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Lucky should be in a little black vampire costume (like the one in game), and my island rep should be in the skeleton costume (also like the one in game) c:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Me and Lucky are carving pumpkins outside because we are rebels, while in our halloween costumes (described above). For the pumpkin designs, they can be literally you want, but here are a few designs off the top of my dome if you want to use one of them: a long no face pumpkin, a Jack pumpkin, a Coco/Gyroid pumpkin, a Kiki pumpkin.
Payment: 231,800 Dong, delivered by famous international courier Payne Palmer

Hello Chonko, I am back again for another commission because I need a sig for the upcoming spooky month 🎃 Sorry for making you read a wall of text again, but feel free to just PM me if you want anything changed/need better refs (i'm lazy :v).

Type of style: 2 with Villager
Character(s): My Island Rep and Lucky
Background or no background: Yes background for this one pls, two options and you can go for literally whatever one you want or find cutest. Either in like a forest but the trees are orange because of fall and there are maple leaves on the ground, or in a graveyard at night with cute little tombstones in the background and maybe lanterns idk. OR you can combine the two or do something else different entirely, because i'm not really too set on anything, as long as it looks cute!
Custom clothes or default clothes: Lucky should be in a little black vampire costume (like the one in game), and my island rep should be in the skeleton costume (also like the one in game) c:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Me and Lucky are carving pumpkins outside because we are rebels, while in our halloween costumes (described above). For the pumpkin designs, they can be literally you want, but here are a few designs off the top of my dome if you want to use one of them: a long no face pumpkin, a Jack pumpkin, a Coco/Gyroid pumpkin, a Kiki pumpkin.
Payment: 231,800 Dong, delivered by famous international courier Payne Palmer
hellu xtrash 🤡 ur payment seems plausible so i'll accept your order ig 😌💅 i can already imagine the whole layout of the drawing and im pretty excited to draw it tysm for commissioning again tho 🥺💗
omg i took forever to solve ur payment riddle i feel dumb

Last edited:
Character(s): https://sta.sh/08kill6qo92
Background or no background: No background
Custom clothes or default clothes: -----
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything cute
Payment: RLC

Also

Character(s): Willow

Type of style: 2 full body with villager
Character(s): https://sta.sh/08kill6qo92 + Willow and Pietro
Background or no background: no background
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Anything cute

Last edited:
Character(s): https://sta.sh/08kill6qo92

Also

Character(s): Willow

Type of style: 2 full body with villager
Character(s): https://sta.sh/08kill6qo92 + Willow and Pietro
Background or no background: no background
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Anything cute
added you to the rlc list! just a heads up but it might be a while till i finish your order cuz of school and xTech's drawing 🥴
Post automatically merged:

Once I figure out my dreamies I’m gonna rlc comish you for a siggy with my island rep
ooooo i'll be waiting for your order soon then 👀 tysm for stopping by!

Back