• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

hi, just wanted to say i love your art styles so much!! ; v ; it's super cute and i would love to commission you if you're still accepting rlc slots!
would it be possible for me to make three rlc orders please? $14* in total i believe ^^

Type of style: style 2
Character(s): refs [x][x][x] + judy
Background or no background: yes - snowy/wintery themed, meteor shower night if possible with some cedar trees in the back & snowflakes/falling snow!
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom (?) - oc with the clothing from the 3rd image worn on my ac villager but with a black skater skirt instead of those white shorts + fluffy winter mittens in white // judy wearing her default outfit + a pink ribbon on her head + some fluffy pink winter mittens please ; v ;
Details on poses and actions of character(s): could you draw us building a snowman together please 🥺
Payment: $8*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): same as above - me + judy again
Background or no background: yes - transparent but with cherry blossom flowers/petals in the bg if possible please! (similar to how you did the punchy one with the autumn leaves)
Custom clothes or default clothes: custom - yellow striped dress as shown in ref above for oc with yellow ribbon on head + judy in her default clothing + pink ribbon on head again <33
Details on poses and actions of character(s): sitting down together, sharing a slice of strawberry cake together, maybe of me with a teaspoon, feeding it to her with her mouth wide open! - stock image cake ref [x]
Payment: $4*

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): my cat - refs: [
x][x]
Background or no background: nope!
Custom clothes or default clothes: light pink collar
Details on poses and actions of character(s): her leaning over, playing with a bauble on a christmas tree - stock image ref [
x]
Payment: $2*

please let me know if this is okay <3
*can pay extra if needed because of my customisations, just let me know!

thank you so much!! happy holidays~
thank u so much for commissioning ☺💗 adding you to the rlc list and I'll pm you the payment info soon!

@shanni wanted to post the first one from your order! let me know if you would like any changes ♥☃
Untitled_Artwork-3-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (1).png

Last edited:
@shanni wanted to post the first one from your order! let me know if you would like any changes ♥☃

AAAHHHHH OMGG!!!! THIS IS SO PRECIOUS AND GORGEOUS, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 😭 😭 the way you drew judy is sooooo pretty, i love how you drew her so much i cannot- aaahhhhh HER EYES ARE SO SPARKLY I'M IN LOVEEE 🥺 🥺 💞 💞 💞 the background came out soooo pretty as well, the meteor shower is lovely! i cannot praise this enough 😭

changes:
- would it be possible to add another flick for the eyelashes please? (if that makes any sense at all), similar to judy's pretty eyelashes!
- could you possibly add a simple knit hat + scarf on the snowman by any chance? preferably a pink one too if possible please!!
- maybe a full moon in the bg of the sky if possible please? everything else is perfect and i absolutely love it!!! i really can't wait for the other art pieces now!! 😭

thank you again, this is wonderful!!

also, i was wondering, if possible would i be able to get the transparent version too by any chance? i am happy to pay for this too!! thank youuuuu <333

Last edited:
AAAHHHHH OMGG!!!! THIS IS SO PRECIOUS AND GORGEOUS, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 😭 😭 the way you drew judy is sooooo pretty, i love how you drew her so much i cannot- aaahhhhh HER EYES ARE SO SPARKLY I'M IN LOVEEE 🥺 🥺 💞 💞 💞 the background came out soooo pretty as well, the meteor shower is lovely! i cannot praise this enough 😭

changes:
- would it be possible to add another flick for the eyelashes please? (if that makes any sense at all), similar to judy's pretty eyelashes!
- could you possibly add a simple knit hat + scarf on the snowman by any chance? preferably a pink one too if possible please!!
- maybe a full in the bg of the sky if possible please? everything else is perfect and i absolutely love it!!! i really can't wait for the other art pieces now!! 😭

thank you again, this is wonderful!!

also, i was wondering, if possible would i be able to get the transparent version too by any chance? i am happy to pay for this too!! thank youuuuu <333
omg thank u thank uuu this made my day 🥺♥ will add the changes and send u the one with changes soon! also by full do you mean full moon? assuming it is but just making sure haha
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/9308998.acnh-avatar
Background or no background: no
Custom clothes or default clothes: this outfit pleaseView attachment 348608 without the hat!!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): something shy?
Payment: rlc
ty for commissioning! 💗 will add you to the rlc list and pm you payment details ☺

omg thank u thank uuu this made my day 🥺♥ will add the changes and send u the one with changes soon! also by full do you mean full moon? assuming it is but just making sure haha
yes, a full moon, sorry!! thank you againnnn! and awww, i'm glad i could, i really still can't get over it i just love it so much!!! 😭❤❤

@shanni finished with your remaining order! happy new years! ♥♥♥ as always let me know if you want any changes ☺

aaaahhh they look so sweet!! 😭 😭
happy new year to you too!! again, thank you so much for your wonderful art!! 🥺 🥺

changes:
would it be possible change the colour of my oc's eyes to brown please (slightly darker than the colour of her hair) and add some blush to her cheeks please? ; v ;

thanks again!!! ❤

Hello! Kind of a weird question, but would be willing to do just a head of style 1? It would be for an island rep. :3

aaaahhh they look so sweet!! 😭 😭
happy new year to you too!! again, thank you so much for your wonderful art!! 🥺 🥺

changes:
would it be possible change the colour of my oc's eyes to brown please (slightly darker than the colour of her hair) and add some blush to her cheeks please? ; v ;

thanks again!!! ❤
added the changes to the old post ☺
Hello! Kind of a weird question, but would be willing to do just a head of style 1? It would be for an island rep. :3
yup definitely!

Type of style: 1
Character(s): my island rep
f9M9Eak.jpg
Background or no background: transparent, please
Custom clothes or default clothes: N/A please see details
Details on poses and actions of character(s): just her head please!
Payment: RLC

Thank you for considering!

Type of style: 1
Character(s): my island rep
f9M9Eak.jpg
Background or no background: transparent, please
Custom clothes or default clothes: N/A please see details
Details on poses and actions of character(s): just her head please!
Payment: RLC

Thank you for considering!
ty for commissioning ☺ ill pm you the payment info soon! ♥

@xara ty for waiting for so long 🥺 ♥ class workload these past weeks have been overwhelming LOL
lmk if you want any changes 🥰

YOOOOOO😭😭 i’m literally crying rn?? i’m obsessed??? this turned out so good ily tysm😭 <3 i’ll send the tbt over now (since i don’t think i’ve done it yet lol)! 💘

Back