• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Rowlet28 tysm for commissioning again as always ☺ and thank u for your patience! I had fun experimenting with the background 👀
Untitled_Artwork-min (2).png
Untitled_Artwork-min (3).png

Hi there! Your art is so freaking cute!! I'd love to order! You say we can order up to 3 drawings. I'm interested in purchasing 2 couple drawings. That would be fine for one order right? I'll just plop all this info down and let you decide. Please let me know! Thanks!!

Drawing 1
Type of style: Style 2 edit: full body
Character(s): Masaomi Kida & Izaya Orihara from Durarara!
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent/no background
Custom clothes or default clothes: clothing in the ref pics except no yellow scarf or blue blazer on Masaomi
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) Both standing. Izaya standing behind Masaomi, arms hugging around Masaomi's neck/collarbone. Izaya's head is resting beside Masaomi's. Both smiling.
Payment: RLC. You'll have to let me know the cost for couples

Drawing 2
Character(s): Saki Mikajima & Koji Yatabe from Durarara!
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible) transparent/no background
Custom clothes or default clothes: clothing in the ref pics except if you could draw Yatabe without the yellow bandana on his head, that would be awesome!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) They're both standing, holding hands. Yatabe's got blushy cheeks and looks kinda shy and Saki's happy, just smiling sweetly.

Last edited:
Hi there! Your art is so freaking cute!! I'd love to order! You say we can order up to 3 drawings. I'm interested in purchasing 2 couple drawings. That would be fine for one order right? I'll just plop all this info down and let you decide. Please let me know! Thanks!!

Drawing 1
Character(s): Masaomi Kida & Izaya Orihara from Durarara!
Custom clothes or default clothes: clothing in the ref pics except no yellow scarf or blue blazer on Masaomi
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) Both standing. Izaya standing behind Masaomi, arms hugging around Masaomi's neck/collarbone. Izaya's head is resting beside Masaomi's. Both smiling.

Drawing 2
Character(s): Saki Mikajima & Koji Yatabe from Durarara!
Custom clothes or default clothes: clothing in the ref pics except if you could draw Yatabe without the yellow bandana on his head, that would be awesome!
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible) They're both standing, holding hands. Yatabe's got blushy cheeks and looks kinda shy and Saki's happy, just smiling sweetly.
omg hiii thank you so much aaaa!! 💗💗 and ofc thats totally fine!
ill pm you the details for pament info and ill add you to the rlc list ☺

@Corrie tysm for commissioning💓 💓 pls lmk if you would like any changes to any of the drawings!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 They're SO CUTE ;w; ;w; oh my god. I can't even form proper words right now!!!!
They're literally SO PERFECT!! Thank you SO much for them!!!! I'll definitely be coming back with the same pairings, just different poses cause your art is FANTASTIC!! I literally can't look at them for too long cause I might cry with happiness!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I love them SO much I can't even describe it!! AHHHHHHH!!!! ;w; ;w; ;w; ;w;

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 They're SO CUTE ;w; ;w; oh my god. I can't even form proper words right now!!!!
They're literally SO PERFECT!! Thank you SO much for them!!!! I'll definitely be coming back with the same pairings, just different poses cause your art is FANTASTIC!! I literally can't look at them for too long cause I might cry with happiness!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I love them SO much I can't even describe it!! AHHHHHHH!!!! ;w; ;w; ;w; ;w;
AWWWWWW TYSMM THIS MADE MY DAY 🥺 ♥♥♥ im so glad you like them!!

hii can u ping me for when tbt opens again pls choco?
im still in love with ur art but i have no money 🤧
yes ofc!

Hello! :) I'd love to order a commissioned artwork from you! I've seen your artwork around here and it's so cute! :D
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Elmer
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible): None.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Elmer in the sailor shirt and hat:
elmer sailor.jpg

sailor elmer.jpg

Details on poses and actions of character(s): Elmer fishing, looking relaxed and chill.
Payment: RLC

Thank you so much! :D

hi again! i'd like to be added to your pinglist again for tbt once it opens if possible!
Hey Again! Would it be possible to be added to the pinglist for if/when TBT's slots re open. Thanks!
will add you both to the pinglist 🥰
Hello! :) I'd love to order a commissioned artwork from you! I've seen your artwork around here and it's so cute! :D
Type of style: Style 1
Character(s): Elmer
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible): None.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Elmer in the sailor shirt and hat: View attachment 355376
View attachment 355377
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Elmer fishing, looking relaxed and chill.
Payment: RLC

Thank you so much! :D
omg hiii tysm for commissioning!! i'll add you to the rlc list and pm you the payment info in a bit ☺

CURRENT STATUS: TBT SLOTS CLOSED, RLC SLOTS OPENED

heyy welcome welcome 😊 thanks for stopping by to check out my art shop!
Will only be accepting RLC through PayPal and tbt
but RLC has priority !!

View attachment 284986
STYLES:
If you want your animal crossing villager to be wearing custom clothes, that would be an additional 10 tbt but FREE if paying RLC!
Custom clothes on island rep is free for both styles
I can also draw
IRL animals(pets!)/people

STYLE 1: 2 USD/200 tbt for 1 character
STYLE 2: 2 USD/150 tbt for bust | 5 USD/300 tbt for entire body | 8 USD/400 tbt for villager + island rep

FORM:
Please add a reference if possible!
Type of style:

Character(s):
Background or no background: (pls specify if possible)
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): (pls specify if possible)

Payment:

MUST READ:
🌟 Will be using a first come first serve system
🌟 you can order up to 3 drawings each time (3 drawings does not mean 3 characters)
🌟 You can use the drawings for sigs/pfp or anything just credit me pls!
🌟 please be patient with the drawings as schoolwork has been keeping me very busy
🌟 complex backgrounds and characters may cost more

SLOTS AND WAITLIST:
1. Darius-The-Fox - paid
ivelostmyspectacles syub Plume Your Local Wild Child lana. SpaceTokki77 Arckaniel Emmsey

FINISHED COMMISSIONS:
Hey again!! Are you still open for RLC commissions? I'd be interested in purchasing another order. :)

Back