• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@xTech could this be my ticket into your halloween party 🥺 and plsss lmk if you want any changes to it!! 👀
Untitled_Artwork-min (1).png

@xTech could this be my ticket into your halloween party 🥺 and plsss lmk if you want any changes to it!! 👀
This is perfect, no changes needed! Idk how but you always make my character and lucky look so cute together, all the little gravestones and carved pumpkins as well ;-; (I want to carve a no-face pumpkin irl now :V). I guess with talent like this i'll have to let you in and give you a VIP pass, because those are indeed some Very-Impressive-Pumpkins 😌

@Shinigamii sorry your order is taking so long! I've been super busy these days 😔
I wanted to post all your orders all at once but I didn't want to keep you waiting
lmk if you want any changes so far!
Awww too cute for words 🥰 i love it sooo much 💕 thank you so much ❤
Post automatically merged:

@Shinigamii ok sike I actually finished your order LOL
tysm for commissioning and lmk if you want any changes to any of them! ☺ 💓
Awww 😍🥰💕

@Shinigamii ok sike I actually finished your order LOL
tysm for commissioning and lmk if you want any changes to any of them! ☺ 💓
Thank you sooo much they are all super cute :love:🥰

@Rowlet28 @Snowifer @Your Local Wild Child @milktae @CalQueena @abalonei

update: im super sorry for keeping you guys wait so long on the drawings :c there's been a lot of things I'm dealing with irl right now so it's been hard to get the drawings finished, I wanted to let you guys know why it's taking longer than usual
ty and very sorry again ;-;

Type of style: 2
Character(s): https://sta.sh/08kill6qo92 with them https://prnt.sc/usk2j2?
Background or no background: yes please
Custom clothes or default clothes:
Details on poses and actions of character(s): anything cute
Payment: irc
tysm for commissioning again 🥰 just a heads up but your order might take a while because theres been a lot of things going on irl right now so I hope you understand sorry!!

hi, i’d love to get a commission if possible please!

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): my island rep and merengue
A503D229-1DAB-4055-8148-9F50EF3759C3.jpeg
Background or no background: maybe some hearts or sparkles? :)
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default clothes for merengue
Details on poses and actions of character(s): i’d actually be interested in something similar with that island rep + ike commission you have displayed! merengue could be decorating a cake and i’d be watching her in awe or helping her decorate, whichever you think is better :D
Payment: paypal

thank you so much!!

hi, i’d love to get a commission if possible please!

Type of style: style 1
Character(s): my island rep and merengue
Background or no background: maybe some hearts or sparkles? :)
Custom clothes or default clothes: (if you ask for animal villager commission) default clothes for merengue
Details on poses and actions of character(s): i’d actually be interested in something similar with that island rep + ike commission you have displayed! merengue could be decorating a cake and i’d be watching her in awe or helping her decorate, whichever you think is better :D
Payment: paypal

thank you so much!!
tysm for commissioning! i'll pm you the payment info and add you to the rlc list ☺

@Rowlet28 omg I forgot your name changed so I was like hUH when your name wouldn't pop up lol
ANYWAYS tysm for waiting for so long 😭 lmk if you want any changes!
Untitled_Artwork-min (1).png

Last edited:
tysm for commissioning! i'll pm you the payment info and add you to the rlc list ☺

@Rowlet28 omg I forgot your name changed so I was like hUH when your name wouldn't pop up lol
ANYWAYS tysm for waiting for so long 😭 lmk if you want any changes!
I randomly decided to change my name haha. Don't worry, I love it sm! Ty for the lovely art as always. No changes needed.

hello back for more pet art :D (2 diff dogs this time)

Type of style: 1
Character(s): will pm them again if that's ok!
Background or no background: can i get a version with bg and one without again please? the beach ⛱
Custom clothes or default clothes: n/a
Details on poses and actions of character(s): next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you
Payment: rlc

hello back for more pet art :D (2 diff dogs this time)

Type of style: 1
Character(s): will pm them again if that's ok!
Background or no background: can i get a version with bg and one without again please? the beach ⛱
Custom clothes or default clothes: n/a
Details on poses and actions of character(s): next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you
Payment: rlc
ahh yayyy i love doing pets 🥰 tysm for commissioning again! ill pm you the payment info and add you to the rlc list 😚

Hope it's ok to make a commission request.

Character(s): My Island Rep, Beau and Pietro if at all possible?
Background or no background: Can it be kinda like your signature in its still no real background. I do love the faded color also.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Reference images for clothes - vaguely obviously don't have to be exact.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): This is me potentially thinking out loud. Pietro like stood up all showman! Island rep and Beau sitting together on the floor watching. I'm really flexible to be honest so if it doesnt work or is too difficult thats fine. I love your signature sort of style so otherwise just seated chilling together watching the stars. This is probably made it way difficult! LOL
Payment: RLC. Let me know how much I owe and how to pay!

Attachments

• 91291F1E-9E10-4465-AF61-904DFC1A8CDA.jpeg
    91291F1E-9E10-4465-AF61-904DFC1A8CDA.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 11
Hope it's ok to make a commission request.

Character(s): My Island Rep, Beau and Pietro if at all possible?
Background or no background: Can it be kinda like your signature in its still no real background. I do love the faded color also.
Custom clothes or default clothes: Reference images for clothes - vaguely obviously don't have to be exact.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): This is me potentially thinking out loud. Pietro like stood up all showman! Island rep and Beau sitting together on the floor watching. I'm really flexible to be honest so if it doesnt work or is too difficult thats fine. I love your signature sort of style so otherwise just seated chilling together watching the stars. This is probably made it way difficult! LOL
Payment: RLC. Let me know how much I owe and how to pay!
rlc commissions are always open! ill add you to the list and pm you about the payment ☺

Back