• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nicknames

After a while, villagers will want to give you a nickname of some sort :p the nickname given seems to depend on their personality from what I've seen.
Ribbot, a jock villager, wanted to call me beefcake (or something very similar) but I said no to that XD
Later on, my sheep villager Eunice wanted to call me lamb, and now everyone in the village is calling me lamb.

One of my villagers also gave my boyfriend's character the nickname 'cupcake', which we both thought was really amusing.
So it's just a cute thing that villagers like to do :3

It really is just a nickname...lol. My town villagers call me "bucko", but sometimes it spreads to other villagers.

My favorite villager, Fang, calls me "june bug"...and I like it. Definitely better than Tutu's nickname for me: "shmoopy."

Most of my villagers now call me "lamb," which is rather amusing given how my usernames tend to be related to sheep.

did you guys know that if you refuse a nickname, You get to choose your own in new leaf. I chose Sian, my middle name. Still, their are some people that call me little I. (my name starts with I)

Most of my villagers call me "shmoopy". Peggy started it and then others said they'd heard about it and wanted to use it, as well.

A day or so ago, Kitt said that she wanted a special nickname and asked if she could start calling me "E-puff", instead. Now she uses that.

The Jock in my town calls me Cleats, and most of my other towns people call me pop star...

Tia started calling me "muffin" on the 2nd day of me playing, and it spread out quite quickly. Then Roscoe asked if I liked the nickname "shorty" and
yes I do Roscoe (⸍・௰・⸌) very very much (⸍・௰・⸌).。o♡

now almost everyone calls me shorty and I couldn't be happier (? ▽`).。o♡

Loving the shmoopy seinfeld reference! I've been called J Bear (my name is Joel)!

I thought nicknames where sort of random. At first, everyone called me "Sweet-C", and now everyone calls me "Honeybun".

Well, Diana initially nicknamed me Ms. O and the rest of the villagers then started using it. Today Diana decided that Ms. O was sooo five minutes ago, and nicknamed me "princess", which I love ^.^

Diana calls me Tiny Z,
what if i called my character something beginning with D.
TINY D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (totally inappropriate sorry xD)

Back