• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Night Elf

TheGremp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I think I may have broken the streak of bad sigs I've been going through lol

NightElf.png

special thanks to Flygon because his vulpix sig inspired this

:)

C&C would be great

dragonflamez said:
What did you do?
All I see is the basic NE emblem on Purple scribbles
*brushes

Its alright, but no effort isnt really a sig. Anyone can Paste a render onto a brushed bg.

I had a background of purple, put in the Shield, and sandwiched it with black on top, then I used scratch texture brushes (yes, brushes, but I don't see why it should matter as long as it looks good, so don't go whining about the brushes) in erase mode so that it would erase and make the shield and purple appear, and leave a little pit of grunge/scratching on the Shield.

it may appear that I put the NE logo in front of purple and black, but if you do a comparison, the real thing seems much more plain and clean

TheGremp said:
I had a background of purple, put in the Shield, and sandwiched it with black on top, then I used scratch texture brushes (yes, brushes, but I don't see why it should matter as long as it looks good, so don't go whining about the brushes) in erase mode so that it would erase and make the shield and purple appear, and leave a little pit of grunge/scratching on the Shield.

it may appear that I put the NE logo in front of purple and black, but if you do a comparison, the real thing seems much more plain and clean
Oh.

*take back what i said*

TheGremp said:
YogurtBandit said:
dragonflamez said:
What did you do?
All I see is the basic NE emblem on Purple scribbles
*brushes

Its alright, but no effort isnt really a sig. Anyone can Paste a render onto a brushed bg.
...and anyone can paste a render onto a pre-made background they found online.
No!
Snakes can't!
God!

Elitist....

um who's Snakes?
EDIT... oh... lol sorry Im a bit slow to catch on

Snakes can't use brushes either or use Gimp lol

TheGremp said:
and why is that? it takes nothing to find a background someone else made, such as in your sigs.
Its a GIMP default Background, Thank you very much.

While its not a Difficult background to do, Its takes more work than using some fancy brushes. If you're going to do something do it right and dont use some Brushes so you look good.

Also, I bet you would be broken down to tears trying to do the Backgeround in my Muskular sig.

YogurtBandit said:
TheGremp said:
and why is that? it takes nothing to find a background someone else made, such as in your sigs.

While its not a Difficult background to do, Its takes more work than using some fancy brushes. If you're going to do something do it right and dont use some Brushes so you look good.

Also, I bet you would be broken down to tears trying to do the Backgeround in my Muskular sig.
It looks like an effect, not that hard to do.

Flygon said:
YogurtBandit said:
TheGremp said:

It looks like an effect, not that hard to do.
Well, not for you.

:p

But, If you use brushes you get lazy and cant do a default sig.

w/e

what matters is if the sig ends up looking good...

I seriously don't get any respect here...

I use some brushes for one sig and you all go nuts... I see everyone else using brushes and everyone acts like it's the best sig ever.

I know my sigs aren't the best but come one... discrimination against the guy that hasn't been around ever since the beginning isn't cool.

TheGremp said:
w/e

what matters is if the sig ends up looking good...

I seriously don't get any respect here...

I use some brushes for one sig and you all go nuts... I see everyone else using brushes and everyone acts like it's the best sig ever.

I know my sigs aren't the best but come one... discrimination against the guy that hasn't been around ever since the beginning isn't cool.
Woa, I Diss everyone that uses brushes.

Brushes can be used in sigs. Just using them as almost everything on the sig is bad. You can use them for things like Displacing and Smusging and get away with it. Brushes aren't bad, but when pasted on just make the sig look meh.

I almost never use brushes...

GH2.jpg

this one has a tiny bit of brushing but nothing big.

Warcraft1cb-1.jpg

SCsigCo.jpg

LOZsigv3.png

ThulBiblesig.jpg

and a lot more...

Back