• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

O'Hare has been adopted. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkjnyHBNN1qz4rgp.gif Charlise the uchi bear has moved into Quarry! <3

tumblr_inline_mpkn4rNU6h1qz4rgp.gif Lopez the smug deer has moved into Quarry! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_static_7sc6xsmrkq048ggocs80s48gw.jpg

STITCHES is ready to move and in boxes now!
Offers starting at 150 TBT. <3

tumblr_inline_mpks1iHugB1qz4rgp.gif Lobo the cranky wolf has moved into Quarry! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bill the jock duck is ready to move and in boxes now! <3
Voiding soon.

Last edited:
tumblr_mqmsm841rP1qh1x6ko1_500.png

Genji the jock rabbit is ready to move and in boxes now! Starting at 100 TBT. <3

*Has changed shirt to white default from Able Sisters but everything else is original.

Can I lurk for Phoebe please? c:

(oh, why don't you change all the shirt designs to umbrellas at Ables so they don't change their shirts? just read above Genji changed his shirt.. >.<)

Can I lurk for Phoebe please? c:

(oh, why don't you change all the shirt designs to umbrellas at Ables so they don't change their shirts? just read above Genji changed his shirt.. >.<)

I will add you to the list! <3

And thank you! I didn't even think to do that, lol.

I will be restarting my town but cycling out some top tier villagers before I do so.

Diana has changed her shirt.
Marina has changed her shirt and her house.
Whitney is original.
Maple has changed her greeting, shirt, and house.

If you have any of the following I will trade.
Fang, Marshal, Beau, or Snake.

Back